- Police: Bicyclist transported to hospital after collision (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard: Two boats crash at Shem Creek; 2 injuries reported (Live 5 News).
- 2 injured in boat accident (ABC News 4).
- Mt. Pleasant police cite driver of truck that crashed into pool (Live 5 News).
- Sean Brock’s new Mexican restaurant, Minero, to open Friday (Post & Courier).
- Spirits with a Drawl: South Carolina’s High Wire Distilling makes unique Southern spirits (Tasting Table).
- High Cotton celebrates bloody Mary’s supposed anniversary (Post & Courier).
- Pastry Chef Kelly Kleisner to Teach Candy-Making Class at Southern Season (HCS).
- Updating the Charleston Heatmap, October 2014 (Eater Charleston).
- How Sean Brock Makes Pimento Cheese (Garden & Gun).
- Jivamukti Yoga co-founder Sharon Gannon publishes her first cookbook (Post & Courier).
- French Revolution-Themed Cocktails; Happy Hour at Kitchen 208 (Eater Charleston).
- Five Loaves Cafe lightens its menu (Post & Courier).
- SCDNR urges people to recycle oyster shells (News 2).
- Biden returning to South Carolina to campaign (AP).
- The Thomas Ravenel Nadir (FITS News).
- SC DSS detailing $6.4M hiring plan to senators (ABC News 4).
- Speaker-to-be names ethics reform panel (The State).
- SC medical marijuana panel hears tearful testimony (ABC News 4).
- According to a press release, New Belgium Brewing’s Clips Beer & Film Tour raised more than $6,000 for Charleston Moves.
- The Royal Tinfoil – Album Release Show Review (SC Music Guide).
- A Day To Remember’s Show at the North Charleson Coliseum was canceled (HCS).
- Lit group offers new programs for writers and prisoners (Charleston City Paper).
- “The ONEness” Debuts on Oct. 10th at Jericho Arts (HCS).
- “Salvage for our Seas”: Artwork by Daniel Miner is now on display at the Aquarium (South Carolina Aquarium).
- Run with the Hounds on October 26th at Middleton Place (HCS).
- Thursday’s High School Results (Post & Courier).
- Several changes to Friday high school football schedules (News 2).
- Burke football game against Cross moves to new location (ABC News 4).
- College Professor Awarded Part of NSF’s $31 Million to Improve “Big Data” (CofC).
- Charleston County School District refinances bonds, saves $72.6M (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Business Students Sweep S.C. International Trade Conference Scholarships (CofC).
- King Street is One of America’s 10 Great Streets: College Urban Studies Experts Explain Why (CofC).
- Blackbaud completes $160M acquisition of MicroEdge LLC software firm (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Unnamed company to acquire Twitpic (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Tests confirm more asbestos at airport (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Animal Society looking for person who tossed unwanted kitten off I-26 overpass (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina among top ten states with most AIDS cases (WYFF).
- Alleged road rage victim: ‘I’m just looking for him to pay for my glasses’ (ABC News 4).
- Cypress Gardens Road bridge reopens (ABC News 4).
- Drivers excited, relieved (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Man attacks woman with sword outside Woodruff Lil’ Cricket (Live 5 News).
- Walterboro hires first police chief for combined public safety department (ABC News 4).
- Thieves steal Boy Scouts trailer from Daniel Island church parking lot (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Holy City Sinner (HCS).
- Scorecard: Region needs to focus on 4 challenges (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston Police Fund donates $55K to department for body cams (ABC News 4).
- Report: Tim Jones, Jr. threatened to snap wife’s neck, shoot neighbors (Live 5 News).
- Price tag for SC nuclear plant could grow by $1B (ABC News 4).
- Driver facing felony DUI charges after West Ashley accident (Live 5 News).
- Workloads, turnover plague SC child welfare agency (ABC News 4).
- Eighth grader dead after shooting at Lexington home (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Spartanburg woman arrested for stabbing repo man (Live 5 News).
- Arrest made after 2 shot in Florence barber shop (News 2).
- Interim policy allows Clemson fraternities to resume activities (Live 5 News).
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks