This Thursday at 5 pm, King Street hotspot O-Ku will host a special happy hour featuring sake tastings.
The event was scheduled after the restaurant hosted a successful summer tasting that included Midori Roth, a national sake expert. This time around O-Ku will offer five selections from two premium types of sake, Junmai Ginjo and Junmai.
In addition, Chef Thad Stuckey will have appetizers to pair with each sake. The menu includes:
- Gekkeikan Black and Gold Sake with Five Spice Pork Dumplings
- Ozeki Taru Sake with Kanpachi Crudo
- Dewatsuru Nigori Sake with Kabocha Lobster Bisque
- Taruzake "Cask Sake" with Smoked Salmon Nigiri
- Tozai Snow Maiden Sake with Seared Sea Scallop and Uni Butter
For more information visit the Facebook event page.