- 1 in serious condition after shooting on James Island (ABC News 4).
- Police release surveillance photos from Chuck E Cheese’s shooting (ABC News 4).
- 2 arrested in fatal downtown Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- Daytime fatal shooting stuns 911 callers in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Condon says date, venue set for wedding; wait continues for same-sex license (ABC News 4).
- Every Chef in Charleston Showed Up for Charity Last Night (Eater Charleston).
- 82 Queen Introduces New Autumn Menus (HCS).
- Burger chain to open 5 stores, employ 250 in Charleston area (Live 5 News).
- Upcoming 492 Looks to Be the Most Massive Restaurant on the Block (Eater Charleston).
- More oyster shells needed to help stop erosion (Live 5 News).
- Community fix for North Charleston food desert (Post & Courier).
- The Alley Brings Back the Studio 300 Party for its 2nd Anniversary (HCS).
- Southern Ground Festival Day # 1 Photos (HCS).
- Southern Ground Music and Food Festival 2014: Day 2 (WEZL).
- Local musicians to put on memorial concert for young radio personality (Post & Courier).
- Composer Steven Canyon to Perform at the Music Hall (HCS).
- 9th Annual Halloween Howler Bar Crawl (HCS).
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Reporter To Speak at CofC Tomorrow (HCS).
- 5 Around Town’s top 5 Carolina entertainment stories (Live 5 News).
- Vanity Salon to Host “Girls Night Out” Tomorrow (HCS).
- Clemson gets commitment from quarterback; makes big impression on Fort Dorchester lineman John Simpson (Post & Courier).
- Clemson quarterback Watson will miss a month (ABC News 4).
- Vanderbilt holds off Charleston Southern, 21-20 (ABC News 4).
- Blackbeard’s Cove Presents Halloween-Themed Course (HCS).
- The Citadel defeats Charlotte 63-56, 2OT (ABC News 4).
- Charleston falls to CAA leader Hofstra in five sets (Cistern Yard).
- Mount Pleasant mom Siobhan Andrews Maize, 43, completes “double ironman” triathlon in 29 hours (Post & Courier).
- For Furman’s Bruce Fowler, Saturday’s game will be different kind of visit to USC (Post & Courier).
- Panthers unleash Newton in running game (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant’s Connor Bright hopes to pick up where he left off for Gamecocks (Post & Courier).
- Haley, attorney respond to senator’s demand Charleston judge be removed (ABC News 4).
- Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marriage move (Post & Courier).
- Gubernatorial candidates set to debate Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- Five things to watch for (Post & Courier)
- Hutto, Ravenel meeting in debate for Graham’s seat (News 2).
- Panhandling law change in Charleston spurs growth in begging (Post & Courier).
- Charleston prosecutors challenge use of ‘stand your ground’ law in domestic disputes at home (Post & Courier).
- MUSC Board limits number of protesters in public meeting (Post & Courier).
- Charleston to present West Ashley Development Strategy Monday night (Live 5 News).
- Beach preservation tax referendums planned at Folly, IOP (Post & Courier).
- Dispatch: Units responding to reports of shots fired at Chicora Ave. (Live 5 News).
- Cops: Couple injured after woman uses sword to kick boyfriend out of apartment (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigate Walgreen’s armed robbery on Johns Island (News 2).
- Dispatch: Units respond to possible home invasion in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Report: Man complains about cost of smokes, robs store (ABC News 4).
- Man Gets Life In Prison For $22 Greenville Robbery (News 2).
- Cigar Factory being readied for first tenants (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Men traded their shoes for heels to bring awareness to domestic violence (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston to dedicate Fire Museum Exhibit Hall in memory of Jonathan Kennedy (Lowcountry Today).
- Cole inaugurated as MUSC president (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston-area heat breaks record Saturday (Post & Courier).
- MUSC board removes ‘secret ballot’ from bylaws for president, other elections (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- ‘Warm season’ burns now part of contested Lowcountry pine management (Post & Courier).
- Judge dismisses defamation claim in lawsuit against Charleston filed by former firefighter (Post & Courier).
- CofC students dash through Charleston streets, collecting not pounds, but tons of trash (Live 5 News).
- Nonprofit to host date auction Thursday (Post & Courier).
- SC gas prices dip below $3 per gallon (ABC News 4).
- Northern Mount Pleasant residents rally around roundabout (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry to participate in Great Southeast ShakeOut (ABC News 4).
- County breaks ground on Dorchester Co. jail (Live 5 News).
- Frank Abagnale talks of ID theft, says training needed to head off breaches (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- NCFD: 2 displaced after mobile home fire (ABC News 4).
- Former Food Lion center in West Ashley changes hands, could see updates (Post & Courier).
- Kids Exchange of Greater Charleston is back (News 2).
- Citadel to launch entrepreneur competition (Post & Courier).
- Baby Wipes Sold In Carolinas Recalled (News 2).
- SC State steps up security training after shooting (ABC News 4).
- SC officials meet to discuss bikefest security (News 2).
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?