- Actress Mena Suvari Visits Charleston, Says She’s Filming TV Show Here (HCS).
- Charleston County detention officer charged with DUI, authorities say (Post & Courier).
- Waterfront development changing Charleston skyline (Live 5 News).
- Surfers take advantage of Gonzalo's swells at Folly Beach (ABC News 4).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 10/17 – 10/19/14 (HCS).
- Haley, state leaders to host Ebola roundtable Monday (ABC News 4).
- Sanford would favor travel ban amid Ebola concerns (Live 5 News).
- US Sen. Tim Scott calls for Ebola travel ban (ABC News 4).
- Three patients questioned and cleared of Ebola at Clarendon Memorial (Live 5 News).
- Chef Sean Brock Eats Bologna in Nashville and Blood Sausage in New York (Grub Street).
- From humble ingredients to his love of Valentina hot sauce, Sean Brock gives an inside look at Minero (Charleston City Paper).
- Homebrewers sample chocolate beer at third Iron Brew (Post & Courier).
- ¡Ask a Mexican! has a taco lesson for us all (Charleston City Paper).
- Bob Waggoner is Named Chef of Upcoming King Street Restaurant Generalissimo (Eater Charleston).
- Oyster season is here, but start by being a better-informed slurper (Post & Courier).
- Publix recalls snack mix that had peanuts (Post & Courier).
- In the Market for a Restaurant? Multiple Spring Street Area Establishments for Sale (Eater Charleston).
- A rare chance for Champagne mimosas and lunchmeat (Post & Courier).
- Merguez Stuffed Quail and Other Fall Flavors at Fish (Eater Charleston).
- 12th Annual Blessing of the Vines Festival Scheduled for 11/8 (HCS).
- Cooperfest Celebrates Life of Brad Cooper, Founder of TheFIX.fm (Charleston Grit).
- Spirit Day in Charleston supports LGBT youth (Live 5 News).
- This Week in #CHS Tweets (Charleston Grit).
- Summerville's Bailey named SC Mr. Football finalist (Live 5 News).
- Citadel has chance to make SoCon statement (Post & Courier).
- Thursday's High School Results (Post & Courier).
- Garcia's comments earn former Gamecock a call from USC (Post & Courier).
- Pregame Pep Talk: Shipping up to Boston, with Picks and X-Factors (Post & Courier).
- Texas donor gives more than $63,000 to Haley campaign through multiple entities (Post & Courier).
- T-Rav's Senate campaign exposes the ugly truth about elections (Charleston City Paper).
- Haley grants amnesty to Citadel cadets (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Patrick Bell (HCS).
- Church hosting domestic violence gathering in North Charleston (News 2).
- CCSO searching for men in forgery, counterfeit check incident (Live 5 News).
- Summerville PD say bicyclist to blame for accident with truck, her own death (Charleston City Paper).
- New internship program to help Charleston airport meet diversity goals (Post & Courier).
- 5 counties, 15 organizations, hundreds of animals up for adoption (ABC News 4).
- Deputies send warning of scam leaving 82-year-old out of thousands of dollars (Live 5 News).
- Bicyclists and pedestrians should not be treated like second-class citizens (Charleston City Paper).
- Daughter: Hunter suffered broke back after deer stand collapsed (Live 5 News).
- Charleston photo-sharing service TwitPic now says it is shutting down, for real (Post & Courier).
- Instructor offers night of free self defense for realtors (ABC News 4).
- Deputies release surveillance stills in Johns Island armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Santee Cooper sets stage for possible rate hike in 2016 (Post & Courier).
- CCSO respond to SCHP involved accident (ABC News 4).
- Veterans Day in North Charleston, a Tribute to our Veterans (HCS).
- Powerful Hurricane Gonzalo comes ashore on Bermuda (ABC News 4).