On Wednesday, November 12th, Indaco will host oenologist Dr. Francesca Bernicchi from Castello Di Cobara Winery for a special “Celebration to Italy” dinner.
Dr. Bernicchi, a female winemaker in a traditionally male-dominated industry, will be in attendance to talk her company's wines.
Chef Michael Perez, who recently returned from a research trip to Italy, will draw inspiration from the country to create the evening's five-course menu. Each dish will be paired with Costell Di Cobara wines.
The schedule and menu are as follows:
- 6:30 pm: A reception featuring the Orvieto Classico Superiore 2013
- Wahoo crudo, citrus mignonette, micro basil, fried fingerling chips with Orvieto Classico Superiore 2013
- Pizzoccheri, porcini, cabbage, truffle butter, pecorino romano with Orzaluma 2012
- Flat Iron cooked on coals, rapini, salsa verde with Lago Di Corbara Blend 2012
- Whole suckling pig, kale crema, fingerling potatoes, cippolini onions with Lago Di Corbara Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- Assorted desserts
Tickets are $75 per person (plus tax, gratuity, and fees) and can be purchased here.