- Federal judge could rule any time in Charleston gay marriage lawsuit (Post & Courier).
- Chester City councilman killed in shooting (News 2).
- Charleston School of Law kept in suspense about InfiLaw sale (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley Co. voters extend one-cent road improvement tax (Live 5 News).
- Senator Scott humbled by support (ABC News 4).
- Makes stop at Boeing (Live 5 News).
- Incumbents stay put in Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester school board races (Post & Courier).
- 3 new members to join school board; little else changed in Charleston County elections (Charleston City Paper).
- Flurry of documents in SC gay marriage cases (ABC News 4).
- Bobby Harrell got 4,178 votes in election despite being ineligible (Charleston City Paper).
- Democrat Tinkler celebrates win, Supreme Court decision on Harrell’s former seat still looms (ABC News 4).
- Nikki Haley has cameo on last night’s The Daily Show (Charleston City Paper).
- Voters OK library referendum by 3-1 margin (ABC News 4).
- Tax increase will help pay for Georgetown port dredging (ABC News 4).
- Tax votes sail along S.C. coast, get grounded inland (Post & Courier).
- Stegelin: McGinley gets the axe (Charleston City Paper).
- Mount Pleasant to get the first new library after voter-approved bond issue (Post & Courier).
- Review of The Americano (Basil and Bubbly).
- Roadside Seafood’s fried shrimp may be the best in town (Charleston City Paper).
- Cocktail Maestro Ryan Casey Departs From Fine Dining Restaurant McCrady’s (Eater Charleston).
- Mt. Pleasant’s Gullah Cuisine has Closed (Charleston City Paper).
- Oak Steakhouse Chosen as One of America’s Best (HCS).
- Keep Your Eye On The Pie (Yelp Charleston).
- Restaurants salute vets with free food on holiday (Post & Courier).
- Eggs and rice for breakfast in the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Crab Shacks offering Anniversary Specials Throughout November (HCS).
- If you can’t stand the heat, don’t reach for sambal (Post & Courier).
- Marcus Lattimore Officially Retires (49ers).
- Spurrier says there’s place for Lattimore (WCBD).
- Marcus Lattimore’s South Carolina legacy is more than secure (Post & Courier).
- The first (and only) season of Reckless is now on Netflix.
- Win tickets to see Manchester Orchestra at the Memminger Auditorium (Tunespeak).
- Benefit Concert to be Held at the Windjammer (HCS).
- ‘Southern Charm’ cast to host benefit for Wounded Warrior Project aboard Yorktown (Post & Courier).
- Chive On Charleston’s Latest Meet-Up Scheduled for this Saturday (HCS).
- Your brief and biased guide to YALLFest (Charleston City Paper).
- Carolina Challenge Cup to feature international soccer stars Kaká, Lampard, Villa (Post & Courier).
- Arts Profile: Storybook Life (Charleston Mag).
- Music Scene: Dangermuffin, Minnesota, Matisyahu (Post & Coureir).
- Beth Spangler recounts experience on ‘The Voice’ (Aiken Standard).
- Ms. Rose’s Fine Food & Cocktails Hosts a Comedy Hour on Saturday (HCS).
- Confederate Home & College opens its doors for one night only (Charleston City Paper).
- Weekend Consignment Sale To Benefit Women in African Country (HCS).
- Charleston honors veterans with annual parade (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston hosts Tribute to our Veterans (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police locate missing teen (ABC News 4).
- Missing Georgetown man surrenders to deputies (Live 5 News).
- CCSO: Man charged with attempted murder after fight (ABC News 4).
- Emergency officials: Man severely injured after arm caught in corn harvester (Live 5 News).
- Blotter: Our desired thirst quencher (Charleston City Paper).
- Patriots Point introduces a new exhibit and honors veterans (ABC News 4).
- Local woman shocked by $360 Uber ride (Live 5 News).
- Medicaid will change rate S.C. hospitals are paid for C-sections (Post & Courier).
- Multiple accidents causing rush hour delays (Live 5 News).
- Prosecutors: Bid for bail involves people linked to ex-Isle of Palms woman’s ’94 disappearance (Post & Courier).
- Bank robber pleads guilty, gets 30 years in prison (Live 5 News).
- Inmate pleads guilty to prison letter threatening federal judge’s life (Post & Courier).
- Live 5 Investigates: Military moves (Live 5 News).
- Boeing CEO talks of replacing 737 MAX by 2030 (Post & Courier).
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks