- Health officials: No risk of Ebola in military patient at MUSC (ABC News 4).
- Governor Haley issues joint statement (News 2).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 11/7 – 11/9/14 (HCS).
- Nikki Haley’s landslide election fuels national speculation (Post & Courier).
- NCPD and CCSO respond to suspicious package (ABC News 4).
- Nothing found (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston ending swimming, diving teams (Live 5 News).
- Garrett Tech Falcons’ player soars with one arm (News 2).
- Shem Creek’s Tavern & Table Released Menu Complete With ‘From the Grinder’ Section (Eater Charleston).
- Kale Yeah! New Veggie Bin is now open (Charleston City Paper).
- Locally sourced fruit a must for Netterfield’s candy apples at the fair (Post & Courier).
- Chef Brock Boyce Takes the Helm at 3 Matadors (Eater Charleston).
- Reviewing the new foods at the Coastal Carolina Fair (Post & Courier).
- SC company helps design Allrecipes online cooking school (Post & Courier).
- Learn how to photograph food from CP’s own Jonathan Boncek (Charleston City Paper).
- What to do during Second Sunday (Susan Lucas).
- Tickets for the Chase After a Cure Gala go on sale on 11/14 (Eventbrite).
- The Charleston Record Expo Returns Tomorrow (HCS).
- Michael Flynn has released a remix to his song “That Danny Glover Feeling.” The remix is courtesy of Billy Fountain. You can hear the song here and see a live video here.
- Stoudt, Scott lead No. 19 Clemson past Wake, 34-20 (ABC News 4).
- Local Movember Group Hosting Multiple Events This Month (HCS).
- Matt Monday released a new album and has started a crowd-funding campaign for a film.
- CofC Gives AD Joe Hull 2 Year Extension (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Southern seniors enter final home game, leave winning legacy (Post & Courier).
- Blogger Fun in Charleston (Charlestonly).
- Haley traveling to India to lure jobs to SC (News 2).
- Over $200K raised so far in ’15 Charleston mayoral race (Charleston City Paper).
- Nonprofit says SC gay marriage ban hurts kids (AP).
- Charleston schools tax extension succeeded due to little opposition and strong campaign, experts say (Post & Courier).
- Mayor Riley is returning to The Citadel (News 2).
- Homeless shelter opens new Charleston facility (News 2).
- Community meeting against new hotel (News 2).
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum created a music video to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War (YouTube).
- Sign of support stirs up controversy for one Lowcountry fire department (News 2).
- Coroner: Farm accident kills man in Berkeley County (ABC News 4).
- Threatened Sea Turtle Takes to the Skies on Journey from South Carolina to California After Treatment at the South Carolina Aquarium (WBOY).
- Charleston’s firefighters battling blazes in virtual reality (ABC News 4).
- Sewer work to close part of South Market Street (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Named Friendliest City in the U.S. Yet Again (HCS).
- Report: Man fatally shot following argument over electricity bill (Live 5 News).
- S.C. human milk bank to launch early next year in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Charleston is a crucial link to the 2,900 mile East Coast Greenway (Live 5 News).
- Prescribed burn held on Joint Base (ABC News 4).
- East Coast Greenway officials say Legare Bridge improvements critical to 2,900-mile route (Post & Courier).
- Police: Train passes over man, alcoholic beverage on tracks (Live 5 News).
- Grant to bolser Berkeley County’s DUI enforcement (Post & Courier).
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks