Each chef will each prepare a course for the family-style meal, which will benefit Good Catch, a sustainable seafood initiative by the South Carolina Aquarium.
The chefs expected to participant include:
- Ryan Prewitt - Chef/Partner at Peche Seafood Grill in New Orleans
- James Beard Award winner for Best Chef: South
- James Beard Award winner for Best New Restaurant: Peche Seafood Grill
- Frank McMahon - Executive Chef at Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi
- Jeremiah Bacon - Executive Chef at The Macintosh
- Amalia Scatena - Executive Chef at Cannon Green
- Vinson Petrillo - Executive Chef at Zero George
The evening will start with cocktails at 6:30 pm. Dinner will begin at 7 pm. The event will be held at Cannon Green (103 Spring Street). Grab tickets here.