The next South Carolina Aquarium Good Catch Dinner will be held at High Cotton on Wednesday, November 19th. The event will start with a reception at 5:30 pm. As usual, a portion of the proceeds for the dinner will support Good Catch, the Aquarium's sustainable seafood program.
High Cotton's Executive Chef Shawn Kelly will serve a four-course dinner that includes:
- Hors d'oeuvres paired with JCB Brut No. 21 Cremant de Bourgogne, Burgundy, France NV
- Winter vegetable and Carolina crab salad with pistachios, faro, lemon olive oil paired with Sokol Blosser Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2012
- Local shrimp ravioli with green peas, tomato, smoked trout jus, and Sunburst Farms trout caviar paired with T&P Matrot Burgogne Blanc, Burgundy, France 2012
- Panko encrusted flounder with Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, spaetzle, and a brown butter emulsion paired with Palacios Remondo "La Montessa" Crianza Rioja, Spain 2011
- Oyster ice cream with vanilla bean French toast and bacon brittle with King Bean Coffee signature Maverick blend
Tickets are $70 per person and reservations are required. Call (843) 724-3815 for reservations. More information can be found here.