Caviar & Bananas, the downtown gourmet market and café, will offer all-new Thanksgiving and Christmas menus featuring a variety of made-in-house entrees, sides, and desserts available for pre-order.
The following items will be available:
- Roasted “Maple Lawn” Whole Fresh Organic Turkey
- Roasted Boneless Turkey Breast
- Applewood-Smoked “Nueske” Ham
- Salt-Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
- Pumpkin Bisque
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary and Honey
- Southern-Style Collard Greens
- Classic Herbed Cornbread Stuffing
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Brown Sugar Apple Pie
- German Chocolate Cake.
By the way, Caviar & Bananas will be offering more than food this year. Local Sommelier and the Charleston Wine & Food Festival's wine & beverage director Patrick Emerson has teamed up with the business to offer patrons a selection of wines that recently debuted in South Carolina.
Some of the wines include:
- Albert Mann - Pinot Blanc
- Marie Pierre - Germain Bourgogne Blanc
- Daniel Boulan - Morgon Vielles Vignes Corcelette
Thanksgiving meals must be ordered by 2 pm on November 23rd, while Christmas meals, must be ordered by 2 pm on December 21st. For more information or to place an order, call 843-577-9997.