On Saturday, November 22nd at 7:30 pm, a runway fashion show event featuring Mount Pleasant boutique Cavortress will be held at the Principle Gallery at 125 Meeting Street.
The Cavortress Fall/Winter 2014 collection will be presented during the show. The event will also include beverages, raffles, and an auction.
Proceeds from the show will benefit the new Fashion Design programs at Wando High School and the School of the Arts. During the event, students from both schools will assist with the show's multiple operations.
General Admission Tickets are $15 if purchased in advance or $20 at the door. Meanwhile, VIP Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. VIP admission includes a gift bag and premiere seating. Tickets can be purchased at: The Cavortress (644-i Longpoint Road in Mount Pleasant), by phone (843-388-4142) or online.
The raffle and auction items include:
- Beauty product/service package from the Urban Nirvana
- 2 Tickets to Charleston Fashion Week on Friday
- 2 Tickets to the Bay Street Biergarten New Years Eve Party
- 2 Tickets to the Alley New Years Eve Party
- 2 Tickets to the Rose Ball on New Years Eve at Joe Riley Stadium
- Makeover Makeup Party from Pink Dot Beauty Bar for 6
- E-design interior makeover for one room by SPOT STYLES
- Weekend Stay from Elephant Insight rental properties
- Jewelry Designs from both Harrison + Pike and Youngblood Originals
- Event attendance at one of Lowcountry Local First's events
- Food and beverage packages from local restaurants
The event will be hosted by Julie Wheat, theowner and CEO of Cavortress. For more information, click here.