- Fourth Circuit denies SC's appeal, gay marriages could begin Thursday (ABC News 4).
- Court ruling: SC must recognize same-sex marriages from other states (Live 5 News).
- Attorney General Alan Wilson to appeal to U.S. Supreme Court (Charleston City Paper).
- Lowcountry under freeze warning tonight through Wed. morning (Live 5 News).
- Officials offer tips and tricks in the face of freezing weather (ABC News 4).
- Cold weather affecting outdoor workers (Live 5 News).
- Long standing weather record may be broken (Live 5 News).
- Top 10 Reasons People Love Charleston (Conde Nast Traveler).
- David Arquette Partied with T-Rav and Company Last Night (HCS).
- 5Church Expands to Charleston; Will Open In Mad River’s Old Location (HCS).
- Sean Brock: It's a sin not to cook on Thanksgiving (Post & Courier).
- Robert Moss Named Barbecue Editor for Southern Living Magazine (Eater Charleston).
- “A Night in Wine Country” Lets You Taste, Shop, & Stroll King Street (HCS).
- Pace Pizza Balls is Long Gone from 363 King; Where's Mushy Peas? (Eater Charleston).
- Bittermilk Debuts Mixer No. 6 Tonight at Minero (HCS).
- No Need For Fancy Signage at Upcoming Chipotle Mexican Grill (Eater Charleston).
- Top 10 BBQ Spots in The Carolinas (Global Flare).
- Stress Free Thanksgiving with Cru Catering (HCS).
- South Carolina Historical Society's collection moving to College of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s Holiday Market Returns This Weekend (HCS).
- Justin Townes Earle Charms the Charleston Music Hall (Charleston Grit).
- Diana Krall to Play the PAC in April (HCS).
- The 2nd Annual Going Places Gala Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- Gardner-Webb uses second half run to blow by Cougars (Cistern Yard).
- Cavortress Hosts a Runway Fashion Show Event on 11/22 (HCS).
- Coach: Clemson's Stoudt to start at quarterback (ABC News 4).
- Citadel football 'ticked off' heading into final game at VMI (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Nikki Haley stirring up India's interest in Palmetto State (Post & Courier).
- Public provides input on future transit on I-26 (News 2).
- Grand jury returns 8 indictments against former S.C. state senator Robert Ford (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Buy a tree, give a tree: Local start-up branches out for the holidays (ABC News 4).
- Darkness to Light will partner with Matt Sandusky for PSA series (ABC News 4).
- Hundreds receive Thanksgiving meals from East Cooper Meals on Wheels (Live 5 News).
- SC child advocates present plan on early education (ABC News 4).
- 2 convicted in Johns Island shooting (ABC News 4).
- Report: Teen runs inside N. Charleston restaurant after getting shot (Live 5 News).
- Investigators identify suspected shoplifter who shot at man (Live 5 News).
- Murder trial under way in West Ashley woman's shooting death (Post & Courier).
- Suspect arrested in W. Ashley drive-by shooting (Live 5 News).
- Issues force Iraq war veteran & his family out of new home (News 2).
- Officials: Police responding to reported armed robbery at W. Ashley hotel (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police ask for help finding theft suspect (Post & Courier).
- Man carrying cross through SC involved in car crash near Myrtle Beach (News 2).
- 'Risking it All' off the grid (ABC News 4).
- S.C., Oregon lawmakers protest plans to close Coast Guard rescue stations (Post & Courier).
- Dog found shot takes first steps after surgery (Live 5 News).
- Charleston airport offering discount to drive holiday parkers to overflow lot (Post & Courier).
- Plans to add convenience store near James Island neighborhood raise questions (Live 5 News).
- Woman attacked with high-heeled shoe at Myrtle Beach strip club, police say (News 2).
- Soon-to-be-available water expected to bring growth to upper Dorchester (Post & Courier).
- Summerville-based Kion unveils North America plans (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Lowcountry man accused of breaking into jewelry store, trying to steal plane (Live 5 News).