On Sunday, December 7th, Spring Street hotspot Warehouse will host “Deck the Halls,” a holiday party benefiting Wings for Kids.
Although there will not be a cover charge for the event, guests are encouraged to bring an unwrapped toy to donate to the aforementioned charity.
The party starts at 6 pm and will include:
- Passed snacks and hors d’oeuvres (6 pm - 9 pm)
- The Key of Q playing live funk (7 pm to 10 pm)
- Holiday cocktails and spiked eggnog
- Seasonal tap takeover from Coast Brewing Company
- Whiskey tasting from Utah’s High West Distillery (7 pm - 9 pm)
Guests are encouraged to wear their best ugly Christmas sweater or come dressed in other holiday attire. A $100 Warehouse gift card will be awarded to one male and one female for having the best Santa, elf, or Mrs. Claus costume.
Warehouse is located at 45 ½ Spring Street. More info on the party can be found on Facebook.