To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, the City of North Charleston will host the following Christmas events:
- Christmas Parade and Festival
- Saturday, December 6th, from 3 pm – 9 pm at Park Circle
- Parade starts at 5 pm
- Festival includes a Holiday Market with children’s activities, craft and food vendors, and live musical performances on two stages
- Prior to the start of the parade, Mayor R. Keith Summey and Santa Claus will light the City’s Christmas tree (outside the front entrance of the Felix C. Davis Community Center)
- Winter Wonderland
- Tuesday, December 2nd, from noon to 1:30 pm, Wednesday, December 3 – Friday, December 5, from 9 am to 1:30 pm at Armory Park.
- Free pre-school event provides young children an opportunity to visit Santa, participate in hands-on activities and take part in live performances
- For required pre-registration, contact the North Charleston Parks & Recreation Department at (843) 740-5805.
- Breakfast with Santa
- Saturday, December 6th, from 8 am to 10 am at Felix C. Davis Community Center.
- Children can visit with Mr. and Mrs. Claus
- A “hearty meal” is provided
- To purchase tickets, call (843) 745-1028 or visit the Felix C. Davis Community Center
- $4 per person.
- Christmas Concert
- Sunday, December 7th, at 7 pm at St. Thomas Episcopal Church.
- The Charleston Symphony Orchestra’s brass ensemble will perform familiar holiday classics
- Free admission
- Children’s Theatre – The Elves & the Shoemaker
- Friday, December 12th, at 10 am at Sterett Hall Auditorium
- Original musical with new lyrics set to traditional holiday melodies
- For grades K-5
- To purchase tickets, call (843) 740-5854
- Children $2, accompanying adults free
- Group reservations required.
- Village Antiques & Collectibles Holiday Market
- Saturday, December 13th, and Sunday, December 14th, from 10 am to 4 pm each day at Felix C. Davis Community Center
- The Show will feature home decor, fine antiques, furniture, collectibles, antique guns, art, jewelry, rugs, crafts, vintage toys & games, silver, pottery, china, silver, salvage items, outdoor decor, vintage instruments, and more
- Admission is $2.00, all of which benefits The Spay Not Slay Endowment
Comedian Nate Bargatze Coming to the North Charleston PAC in September
Coming off the success of his 2020 One Night Only Drive-In Tour, comedian Nate Bargatze announced today that his new The...
Haley Mae Campbell Performing at Firefly Distillery on Memorial Day
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Charleston Library Society to Celebrate Release of “Italians in the Lowcountry: Sunny Italy’s Charleston Colony”
Charleston Library Society Hosting Virtual Event with Julia Cooke and Catherine Grace Katz
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?