- Dispatch: 1 wounded in North Charleston shooting early Friday (ABC News 4).
- 1 wounded in West Ashley early Friday morning (ABC News 4).
- Organizers appeal to youths in Ferguson rally planned for Charleston Customhouse (Post & Courier).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 11/28 – 11/30/14 (HCS).
- Thanksgiving dinner served to military members and retirees (News 2).
- 20 years of Turkey Day turkey bowling (ABC News 4).
- 2014 Holiday Gift Guide (Charleston City Paper).
- Holiday shopping season off to smooth start as Lowcountry stores open doors on Thanksgiving (Live 5 News).
- A Weekend full of free-range gifts and sex bruises (Charleston City Paper).
- Christmas tree sales expected to be jolly this year (Post & Courier).
- Black Friday blackout at Midlands mall (Live 5 News).
- Buy a tree, give a tree: Local start-up branches out for the holidays (ABC News 4).
- Celebrate the Seasons driving tour lights up Santee Cooper, Old Santee Canal Park (Post & Courier).
- Thanksgiving delivery man goes above and beyond (ABC News 4).
- Hundreds in Charleston area take time out from holiday to help others be thankful (Post & Courier).
- 'Hire Me' event planned for openings at several restaurants (ABC News 4).
- P.I.E. baker changed careers, put down roots in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Cocktail Club Celebrates Repeal Day with Funk Prohibition Party (HCS).
- Turkey Day Run Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Charleston area grandmother-granddaughter duo bring home World DockDog titles (Post & Courier).
- Sip & Shop at Irvin-House Vineyards’ Holiday Open House Event (HCS).
- 'Sister Act' touring company puts a funky twist on the music, humor and message (Post & Courier).
- Rocket Man: A Tribute to Sir Elton John Soars into the Music Hall (HCS).
- 34 West puts on two-man show called 'A Swinging Christmas' (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston to face No. 3 UConn (Post & Courier).
- Timberland plays for state final, Fort D faces Hillcrest in semis (ABC News 4).
- All Access with the CSU Bucs on the road to Athens (ABC News 4).
- Legislators: Answer to court ruling to take time (Post & Courier).
- Legislators: Answer to court ruling to take time (ABC News 4).
- Sen. Tim Scott to survey Summerville small business Saturday (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Aquarium Receives Largest Donation in Organization's History (News 2).
- Engineers' solution for Ashley bridge bike lane predicted to take 18 months (Post & Courier).
- Tour company hopes to still have a ghost of a chance with new owner of Old City Jail (Post & Courier).
- The days of 7-digit Lowcountry phone calls will end in 2015, with second area code (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry AIDS Services spending $1 million to cover uninsured patients (Post & Courier)
- 22 hospitalized after SC deck collapse on Thanksgiving (News 2).
- Charleston County finds about 700 homes with improper tax breaks, with penalties to follow (Post & Courier).
- Raccoon exposes 2 people to rabies in SC (News 2).
- Ain't That a Blessing: The tradition of camp meetings in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Priority USPS holiday shipping deadlines for APO/FPO addresses fast approaching (ABC News 4).
- Record number of wood stork nests in SC (News 2).
- Probe finds no discrimination in Beaufort schools (ABC News 4).
- Red Cross assists Walterboro family after Thanksgiving Day fire (News 2).
- Watch out for brown recluse spiders in the house as temperatures drop (Live 5 News).
- Ga. woman standing on I-26 median in SC killed (News 2).
- Amtrak train collides with trailer in Colleton County (News 2).