- South Carolina senators to pre-file legislation requiring officers to wear body cameras (Post & Courier).
- Charleston lawmaker says let criminals pay for police body cameras (Post & Courier).
- SC among multistate coalition to sue over immigration order (ABC News 4).
- Uber could soon be legal in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Ashley Phosphate reopened after train and car collide (ABC News 4).
- Senators propose gun ban, stiffer penalties to reform South Carolina’s domestic violence laws (Post & Courier).
- Civil War artillery shell found at site of CofC vegan dining hall (ABC News 4).
- Tiny electric pulses could keep dangerous ice off Ravenel Bridge cables (Post & Courier).
- Tokyo Crepes expands from Folly Beach to Spring Street (Post & Courier).
- Charleston flexes its mussels in different ways (Post & Courier).
- Winter Is Coming… With New Restaurant (Yelp Charleston).
- Restaurant chain IHOP expanding its Charleston presence (Post & Courier).
- TheFix.fm to offer DJ training (Charleston City Paper).
- Cougars Champion 92nd Holy City Clash (CofC).
- Kaynard calls for action to control coyotes on Sullivan’s (Post & Courier).
- Amber Alert canceled, 3 year old found safe (News 2).
- Tri-County law enforcement equipped with war weapons, other military equipment (Live 5 News).
- Police seek man wanted for burglary in West Ashley (News 2).
- Nine Charlestonians bare their souls through their shoes (Charleston City Paper).
- Increasing coyote concerns on Sullivan’s Island; new coyote footage (News 2).
- MUSC included in list of “100 Great Hospitals in America” (Becker’s Hospital Review).
- Is it time for a new SC license plate design? (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston area fast-food workers to protest for higher wages Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Healthy snack regulations hurt fundraiser in schools (News 2).
- Charleston airport wants to add skylight-like feature cut from terminal makeover (Post & Courier).
- Fed up with road delays Dorchester County council members move to disband transportation authority (News 2).
- 28 to become US citizens in Lowcountry ceremony (Live 5 News).
- Gay Hot Tub Brawl Puts SC Back In National Limelight (FITS News).
- S.C. outpacing nation in manufacturing job gains (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- News 2 opens Dorchester County bureau location in Summerville (News 2).
Nameless Numberhead Announces More Comedy Shows and Classes in Park Circle
Starting in March of this year, Maari Suorsa and Henry Riggs of Nameless Numberhead started producing weekly independent comedy shows...
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Mt. Joy and Trampled by Turtles to Play the Woodlands Nature Reserve in October
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities