On Wednesday, December 31st, New Year's Eve revelers can start their celebration early with Two Boroughs Larder and their mascot Walter. From 6 pm until 9 pm, the restaurant will host a "Meet + Eat" celebration featuring a seven-course dinner alongside five unique wines.
The evening's menu includes:
- Tasting of Savory Petit Fours
- Raw Bison, Juniper, Pine.
- Fermented Vegetables, Buttermilk, Spot Prawn
- Aged Capon
- Slow Cooked Steelhead Trout
- Charcoal Roasted Ribeye
- Sunchoke and White Chocolate.
Tickets are $150 per person and do not include sales tax or gratuity. You can purchase them here. Contact The Larder at (843) 637-3722 with any questions.