- Dewitt takes oath of office Sunday (News 2).
- NCPD: Officer on unpaid leave after domestic violence arrest (Live 5 News).
- Most Dangerous States in America: SC ranks number 6 (News 2).
- Man killed in Summerville car crash Monday (ABC News 40.
- Minero bartender selected to compete in the "March Madness of boobies and booze" (Charleston City Paper).
- How Sean Brock Makes Pimento Cheese (Garden & Gun).
- Yelp's Charleston outpost run by just one staffer (Post & Courier).
- Carolina Brewery Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Beer Dinner at Prohibition (HCS).
- French Revolution Continues With Cafe Framboise on Market Street (Eater Charleston).
- Historian releases fuller version of Nat Fuller biography (Post & Courier).
- Pay what you choose at Cainhoy Cookin' Depot (Post & Courier).
- Spoleto Festival: Marionettes, 350-year-old opera, Charlie Chaplin film and Emmylou Harris (ABC News 4).
- The Citadel ends 19-game road skid; beats Greensboro (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Southern charges back to beat Campbell 74-71 (ABC News 4).
- James Madison tops Charleston 61-50 (ABC News 4).
- Firefighters in Charlotte battle fire at home of Panthers' Head Coach Ron Rivera (News 2).
- Sullivan's Island set for special mayoral election Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- AG Wilson discussing fight against human trafficking in SC (Live 5 News).
- Plans moving forward in West Ashley (News 2).
- Dorchester hotel plans pass preliminary approval of BAR (ABC News 4).
- T-Rav wins mayoral race and other predictions for 2015 (Charleston City Paper).
- As the flu keeps escalating in South Carolina, medicine in limited supply (Post & Courier).
- Wal-mart Foundation Awards $41k to Chase After a Cure (CAAC).
- Cold shelter to open midweek, provide transportation (ABC News 4).
- Unique rail car at Port of Charleston pulls heavy-duty cargo (Post & Courier).
- College of Building Arts is rising on a strong foundation (Post & Courier).
- SC Ports pledges $5 million to preserve land along Cooper River (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Digital Corridor revamps recruitment tool (Post & Courier).
- Proposed attendance line changes in Berkeley Co. Schools (ABC News 4).
- "Sober or Slammer" preliminary results as campaign ends January 4th (News 2).
- Trial set for former police chief charged with murder (ABC News 4).
- Charges filed after woman killed when she fell off car hood (ABC News 4).