On Friday, January 23rd, Chef Bryan Cates of Básico and the Mixson Bath & Racquet Club will host a chef’s tasting dinner. The event is open to the public and will be held at Básico.
Guests are invited to arrive at their leisure during the evening hours. Once there, patrons will be able to enjoy the following three-course meal:
- Amuse-Bouche/First Course
- Crudo – citrumello-cured fish, fresh blood orange, kumquat, and pomelo with shaved radish, puffed hominy, charred cipollini onion, and brown butter-roasted pistachio
- Second Course
- Duck-Liver Boudin – grilled duck breast with braised burdock root, marinated Peruvian lima bean, and kefir-poached garlic clove
- Mezzo Course/Third Course
- Key Lime Pie – Almond butter crumb with lime cremeux and fresh eucalyptus sorbet
The dinner is $45 for non-Mixson Bath & Racquet Club Members and $35 for members. Básico is open on Fridays from 11 am until 10 pm. For more information, contact the restaurant.
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks