Besides all the vendors, there will be plenty of entertainment and fun at the show. The official website lists the following:
- See the "Tiny Home" built by Amerisips Homes and inspired by
TV's Tiny House Nation
- FREE Design Consultations with ASID Interior Designers (Don’t forget to bring house plans, fabric and paint swatches, and photos of your project!)
- Six $2,000 home-improvement prize packages will be given away
- Free Admission on Friday with Extended Hours
- Home Show Happy Hour Held on Friday from 5 pm to 8 pm featuring beer, wine, and free Hors d'Oeuvres
- Charleston Architect Symposium for All Practicing Architects (Provides free lunch for architects and the opportunity to earn three AIA continuing education credits)
- Thousands of Custom Home Products
- Free Parking Surrounding the Stadium
You can visit the show on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday, but there is FREE admission on Friday. Admission on Saturday and Sunday is $7 (with children 12 and under receiving FREE Admission), however you can click HERE for a coupon for a $1 off admission (or $2 off of two tickets)!
Show Hours are:
- Friday: 11 am - 8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
You can find all the details on the official website.