- Police ask for public’s help in locating missing Charleston teen (News 2).
- Silver Airways to offer nonstop flights between Charleston and Florida (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Water main leak fixed downtown, another pops up to close school (ABC News 4).
- Officer responding to fatal Mt. Pleasant stabbing finds gruesome scene, woman with knife (Live 5 News).
- Recovery Room: The PBR Champion of the World (HCS).
- Jack’s Cafe Reopened Today With New Owners (Eater Charleston).
- Taste of Folly Festival Returns This Weekend (HCS).
- Local startup Eatabit to appear on MSNBC program (Post & Courier).
- Former Egan & Sons will reopen as Cumberland Street Smokehouse (Charleston City Paper).
- Bob Carter opens restaurant at Renaissance Hotel next month (Post & Courier).
- Avondale Restaurant Week Underway Through the 25th (HCS).
- Chef Joseph Jacobson returns to Charleston to take over Sweeney’s (Charleston City Paper).
- Wear Your Okonomiyaki Pride With Xiao Bao Biscuit Apparel (Eater Charleston).
- 31 local McDonald’s franchises raise $52K for Red Shoe Walk (ABC News 4).
- Revelry & Smoke Team Up for FEAST! on 1/31 (HCS).
- News 2 shares some favorite recipes for the big game (News 2).
- VANtastic Community & Food Fundraiser on Saturday (HCS).
- Peche’s Ryan Prewitt to demo dishes at L’Atelier (Post & Courier).
- 6th Annual Follywood Oyster Roast is Saturday (HCS).
- Inaugural Brew HaHa Festival on Tap at the Performing Arts Center (HCS).
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John will be at the Carleston Metro Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting this Thursday (Charleston Chamber).
- Ryan Adams & Jenny Lewis Play the PAC in May (HCS).
- Charleston pup will play in Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston honors Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. with downtown parade (Live 5 News).
- Stingrays to host ‘Frozen’-themed game, postgame skate (Post & Courier).
- The Windjammer Hosts a Polar Plunge Benefiting the Special Olympics (HCS).
- Judge orders release of diary in James Brown estate suit (ABC News 4).
- Laurel Hill County Park opens (Post & Courier).
- Louie’s Kids offering cheap training for Bridge Run (ABC News 4).
- “Weird Al” Yankovic Invades the PAC this August (HCS).
- New owners for CHARLIE mag (Charleston City Paper).
- Northwood Academy’s Erika Martin nominated for McDonald’s All-American (Post & Courier).
- Former Berkeley head coach Jerry Brown resigns from Spring Valley (ABC News 4).
- CAA newbies College of Charleston and Elon adjust to the gauntlet (Post & Courier).
- McGinley passed over for top educator in Pennsylvania (Post & Courier).
- New James Island PSD Commissioner quits after swearing-in ceremony, takes it back the next day (Post & Courier).
- ‘Why are you punching him?’ Columbia police suspend officer after striking man (The State).
- Gen. Sherman’s burning of Columbia recalled 150 years later (Live 5 News).
- Arrest made after shots fired from cars in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Volunteer for Trident United Way’s Crisis Hotline (News 2).
- 911 callers describe disturbance, shootout at North Charleston party that killed boy, 16 (Post & Courier).
- Group hosts forum to discuss equity, diversity in CCSD schools (ABC News 4).
- More than 100 remember MLK at Summerville vigil (Live 5 News).
- Cruise-ferry to arrive Tuesday in Charleston to sit out winter (Post & Courier).
- Dorchester Road shopping center sold (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 15 years for man accused of flying drone to SC prison (ABC News 4).
- School goes on brief lockdown following report of shots fired nearby (Live 5 News).
- 14-year-old accused of leading deputies on chase in stolen ’67 Mustang (Live 5 News).
- ABC News 4 to host NWS storm spotter training (ABC News 4).
- Program provides free veterinary care to elderly and disabled (Live 5 News).
- `Menace to society` Lexington Co. shooting suspect goes on expletive-laden rant in court (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff’s office dog seriously burned in fire laid to rest Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- Utility warns of phone scam targeting customers (Live 5 News).
- Man hospitalized after suffering shotgun blast at Dorchester Co. boat landing (Live 5 News).
- Florence County man engaged in sex act with pre-teen, sheriff says (News 2).
- Alabama’s ServisFirst hires bank exec to launch Charleston expansion (Post & Courier).
- Gunman robs KFC right next door to police station (ABC News 4).
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Press Release Charleston Community Sailing is excited to announce an expanded summer sailing program for kids with high functioning Autism....
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Conroy Center Hosts Conversation with Travel Writers Bill Thompson and Lynn and Cele Seldon
Blue Bicycle Books to Host Book Release Party for Kate Fagan’s “All the Colors Came Out”
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Park Circle Pride to Feature Six Days of Events Celebrating the LGBTQ+ Community
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?