The event is free to attend and will include vendors like Ink Meets Paper, Flowershop, and Cacao's Artisan Chocolate. There will also be tastings of some grower champagne from Grassroots Wine.
For further information on the event, visit the Facebook event page.
If you prefer a more traditional Valentine's Day, you can bring your date over to Básico for Chef Bryan Cates Chef's Tasting Dinner. Guests are invited to come at their leisure to enjoy a multi-course meal featuring the following:
- Oyster - Half Shell with mignonette and crispy fried with pickled okra crème fraiche
- Beef Tartare - brioche crouton, rouille
- Mustard Salad - greens, pickled seeds, roasted cauliflower, soft cheese
- Scallop - citrus broth, agnolotti, kohlrabi, apple
- Hanger Steak - patatas sal, chimichurri, hen of the woods mushrooms
- Chocolate Cake - masa touille, candied pecan bark
The dinner is $45 for non-Mixson Bath & Racquet Club Members and $35 for members. Reservations are required.
To learn more about the Mixson Market, visit the official webpage.