The dinner options, which were created by Chef Landen Ganstrom, include:
- First Course (choice of one per person)
- Roasted Red Pepper Bisque
- Caesar Salad
- Winter Salad
- Shared Second Course (choice of one per couple)
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Baby Mushroom Caps
- Roasted Pork Belly
- Third Course (choice of one per person)
- Lemon or Black Raspberry Sorbet
- Shared Fourth Course (choice of one per couple)
- Roasted Chicken
- Wild Salmon
- Fifth Course (choice of one per person)
- Red Velvet Cake
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
The Valentine’s Day Dinner is:
- $45 per person for the Roasted Chicken Main Course
- $50 per person for the Wild Salmon Main Course
- $60 per person for the Chateaubriand Main Course.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Reservations can be made online through OpenTable, over the phone, or in-person.
In addition to the Valentine’s Day dinner, Crave will offer a la carte specials including Mussels, Brie Bites, Chef Landen’s Famous Greek Dip, Hanger Steak, Pork Milanese, Sea Scallops, Lobster Farfalle, and more.
For more information, visit Crave’s website.
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks