After a 16-month break, the Pecha Kucha series will return next month for its 21st installment. The event, which will be held on Friday, March 6th, is being held in conjunction with the BB&T Charleston Wine + Food Festival.
Pecha Kucha is described as “a mix of show-and-tell, open-mic night and happy hour that has become a forum for ideas on all forms of creativity.”
Parliament Charleston’s Pecha Kucha 21 will be held at a location to be revealed at a later date. Admission is $40 per person.
The scheduled list of speakers includes:
- Emcee: Brooks Reitz – Jack Rudy Cocktail Co., Leon’s Oyster Shop, St. Alban
- Brandon Plyler – Cicerone, The Charleston Beer Exchange
- Amy Robinette – Baker, The Cake Farmer
- Frank Lee – Executive Chef, SNOB
- David Thompson – Founder, David Thompson Architect
- Gillian Zettler – Executive Director, BB&T Charleston Wine + Food
- Rustin Gooden – Founder, Bulls Bay Saltworks
- Martha Zierden – Curator of Historical Archeology, The Charleston Museum
- Michael Shemtov – Owner, Butcher & Bee, The Daily
- Thibaut Fagonde – Filmmaker, Overalls & Aprons
For more information on Pecha Kucha, visit Parliament Charleston’s website here.
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
Charleston’s local radio station, 96.3FM Ohm Radio is hosting a farewell event at Workshop (1503 King Street), on Tuesday, April...
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Annual North Charleston Arts Fest Set for April 28th to May 2nd
Local nonprofit Going Places to Host Charity Gala on May 15th
Earthly Delights: opening 4/17 at Miller Gallery, Charleston
Local Sailing Club to host a Race to Salute Our Active Military and Veterans
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks