On Saturday, February 21st, Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms will host "Braised, Blended, & Bottled," an evening of “spirited culinary discovery, featuring six award-winning whiskies and beautiful wines paired with hearty braised food pairings prepared by regional chefs."
Besides the food and drink, guests will also be treated to live music. The evening's lineup includes:
- Ken Vedrinski- Trattoria Lucca & Coda Del Pesce
- Kevin Johnson- The Grocery
- Michael Kramer- The Lazy Goat & Table 301, Greenville, SC
- Joe Clarke, American Grocery Restaurant, Greenville, SC
- Adam Cooke, Hotel Domestique Restaurant 17, Greenville, SC
- Whistlepig Rye, Whistle Pig: Shoreham, VT
- Hudson’s Baby Bourbon, Hudson Whiskey: Gardiner, NY
- High West Rendezvous Rye, High West Distillery & Saloon: Park City, UT
- Spice Tree, Compass Box: Scotland
- Tullamore Dew 10 yr. Single Malt Irish Whiskey: Tullamore Dew, Ireland
- Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey, Stranahan’s: Denver, CO
- Roth Estate Winery, Healdsburg, CA
- King Estate Winery, Eugene, OR
- Nobilo Wines, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Guenoc Wines, Lake County, CA
- Feudi di San Gregorio, Campania, Italy
The even is $85 per person and all patrons must be 21 and over. The resort is also offering the Braised, Blended, & Bottled package, which starts at $350 per night and includes two event tickets and luxury resort accommodations for the evening. To purchase tickets click here or call 1-888-778-1876.
The event will be held in the Village Plaza at Wild Dunes Resort, 5757 Palm Blvd.