- In the line of fire: 'I haven't put on a bulletproof vest since,' Ackerman says (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Police respond to stabbing at gas station (Live 5 News).
- 3 children without a mother and father after double shooting/suicide on Wadmalaw Island (News 2).
- School of Public Health building opens for first time since fatal shootings (Live 5 News).
- The Chocolate Affair (Post & Courier).
- You've got one week to get your King Cake (Charleston City Paper).
- First Look at the Identity Suite For Upcoming Restaurant 492 (Eater Charleston).
- Hollings Cafe serves up empathy and egg salad (Post & Courier).
- 'Small Shared Plate' Eatery Spero to Take Over 616 Meeting St. Address (Eater Charleston).
- Shark Tank: Daymond John Sinks $50k Into Beverage Boy (Created by a local) [Business 2 Community).
- Overalls & Aprons to air at Terrace Film Festival (Charleston City Paper)
- Ex-Burke star Raven Saunders sets shot put record, ranks No. 1 in NCAA (Post & Courier).
- PURE Theatre partners with North Charleston High School (Charleston City Paper).
- No. 2 UConn women rout No. 1 South Carolina 87-62 (News 2).
- Panthers: No change Greg Hardy status after charges dismissed (Live 5 News).
- Pedaling in the right direction this year (ABC News 4).
- Local photographer turns talking with strangers into year-long assignment (Live 5 News).
- Shem Creek garage, Groves cuthrough emerge as hot topics (Post & Courier).
- Tinkler fills former Speaker Harrell's seat with focus on ethics, women's issues (ABC News 4).
- Local afternoon radio personality Rocky D gone from WQSC (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County pushing to remove Blue Laws (Live 5 News).
- City Break: Charleston is America's hippest city and perfect for food and history buffs (Daily Mirror).
- NCPD: Student hit by vehicle while crossing road (Live 5 News).
- Ten-story buildings could be coming to Morrison Drive (Charleston City Paper).
- New facilities setting the stage for an ongoing ‘Boeing effect’ in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Local tech firms look beyond Charleston for their largest conferences (Post & Courier).
- CCSD board denies renewal of diversity consultant's contract (News 2).
- Woman arrested after stabbing man with pocket knife, police say (Live 5 News).
- S.C. Commerce Dept. says industry investment in 2014 topped $5B again (Post & Courier).
- RadioShack looks to close 28 stores in South Carolina, two in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Orangeburg Massacre survivor says work remains to be done (ABC News 4).
- Woman charged with abducting daughter from SC to plead (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant residents upset at plans to close throughways near Coleman (ABC News 4).
- CCSO working traffic accident involving four motorcycles in Awendaw (Live 5 News).
- Police: Girl, 14, missing since Friday has been found (ABC News 4).
- National retailer West Elm to open on Upper King Street in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley is only Lowcountry school district considering exterior bus cameras (News 2).
- Office building planned for lot on Upper King St. in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SC prison officer sentenced for taking inmate bribes (News 2).
- Joint Base Charleston highlights after-hours military work (ABC News 4).
- New York-based PR firm builds presence in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Survey to show 3 districts have a computer for every student (News 2).