The party, which will be held on Thursday, February 26th, will also feature Charleston’s High Wire Distilling Co. and their brand new barrel-aged Hat Trick Gin.
The event was created out of the current working relationship between Fullsteam and High Wire. The brewery has been supplying the distillery with wooden barrels, which High Wire uses to age their spirits. The company then sends the freshly-emptied barrels back to Fullsteam to age their beer in.
Party-goers will be able to enjoy the following:
- Fullsteam's Cack-a-lacky ginger pale ale
- Brewed with North Carolina ginger
- Aged for several months in High Wire's Rhum Agricole barrels
- The brewery's "Batch 1000"
- Wheatwine that contains North Carolina wheat, North Carolina barley, orange peel, and Cheerwine syrup
- Aged in High Wire's "New Southern Revival"
- Muscadine Gose
- Brewed with nearly all North Carolina ingredients
- A "floral, hoppy pale ale"
- A cash bar serving High Wire cocktails
- Limited tastings of Rhum Agricole and the new barrel-aged Hat Trick Gin
- Live Music from The V Tones
- Food from Chef Bryan Cates and Charleston food guru Jeff Allen
- Porchetta using heirloom hogs from Carolina Heritage Farms
- Southern sides