The venue's Mardi Party will include:
- A Cajun Inspired Menu
- Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo: Traditional Dark Roux Louisiana Gumbo with Chicken and Andouille Sausage
- Fried or Blackened Catfish Po Boy: Fried or Blackened Catfish on a Brown's Court Bakery Hoagie roll with a spicy lemon aioli
- Fried Crawfish tails: Crawfish Tails lightly battered and fried. Served with a spicy remoulade dipping sauce
- Beignets: Traditional New Orleans yeast doughnuts covered in powdered sugar and served with a homemade chocolate dipping sauce.
- Live Jazz from Unit Four Music
- $2 Games of Bowling
- $2 Classic Can Beers
- $5 Hurricanes
- Beads being thrown from the Balcony & more
For further information, keep an eye on the Facebook event page.