UPDATE: 2/24/15: This event has been canceled due to poor weather.
On Wednesday, February 25th, Oak Steakhouse will host a special Happy Hour event featuring Bordeaux varietals. The fun starts at 5:30 pm.
During the event, attendees will be able to sample wines selected by Sommelier Vonda Freeman and enjoy light hors d'oeuvres from Chef de Cuisine Erik Zizka
Featured wines include:
- Ducasse Bordeaux Blanc 2013
- Graville Lacoste Graves Blanc 2013
- Belles Graves Lalande de Pomorol 2010
- Bellevue Lussac St Emilion 2010
- Chateau Canon St Emilion 2006
- Pessac Leognan de Haut Bailly 2011
- Pauillac de Chateau Latour Pauillac 2009 (3rd wine Latour)
- Chateau Rauzan Segla Margaux 2002
- Chateau Peymartin St Julien 2011
- Chateau Roland La Garde Cotes de Blaye 2010
Light hors d’oeuvres include:
- Mini Pimento Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Kurious Farms Tomato Bisque
- Carpaccio Of Beef Tenderloin, Gremolata, Shaved Truffle Pecorino, Crispy Capers, Canapé
- Mini Crabcakes, Spicy Remoulade, Pickled Red Pepper
- Chicken Fried Steak Sliders, White Peppercorn Gravy, Toasted Brioche Buns
The Happy Hour is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity. All wines featured at the event will be available for sale. For more information, visit the Facebook event page.