Last week, popular Elliotborough bar Warehouse released new food and drink menus.
Chef Emily Hahn’s new dishes include:
- Carrot “Not” Dog
- A spin on the ballpark classic
- A braised and smoked local carrot topped with roasted oyster mushroom chili, brown ale beer cheese, and micro giardiniera on a Hawaiian roll
- Forager’s Toast
- A slice of multigrain toast topped with a variety of local John’s Island vegetables and lettuces, smashed avocado, and a soft boiled farm egg
- All drizzled with a smoked tomato and tahini vinaigrette and an espelette hollandaise.
- Southern Noodle Bowl
- Braised pork belly and smoked shrimp, local Rio Bertolini rye ramen, pickled mushrooms, greens, and a soft boiled farm egg in a ham hock broth
- Flounder Po’boy
- Cajun blue cornmeal crusted piece of flounder on a Brown’s Court Bakery bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, house pickled peppers, and a lemon tarragon aioli.
The new drink menu features a tall boy section with fan favorites like Tecate and Stella Artois, as well as more unique offerings like Blanche de Bruxelles and Young’s Double Chocolate Stout.
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks