Last week, popular Elliotborough bar Warehouse released new food and drink menus.
Chef Emily Hahn’s new dishes include:
- Carrot “Not” Dog
- A spin on the ballpark classic
- A braised and smoked local carrot topped with roasted oyster mushroom chili, brown ale beer cheese, and micro giardiniera on a Hawaiian roll
- Forager’s Toast
- A slice of multigrain toast topped with a variety of local John’s Island vegetables and lettuces, smashed avocado, and a soft boiled farm egg
- All drizzled with a smoked tomato and tahini vinaigrette and an espelette hollandaise.
- Southern Noodle Bowl
- Braised pork belly and smoked shrimp, local Rio Bertolini rye ramen, pickled mushrooms, greens, and a soft boiled farm egg in a ham hock broth
- Flounder Po’boy
- Cajun blue cornmeal crusted piece of flounder on a Brown’s Court Bakery bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, house pickled peppers, and a lemon tarragon aioli.
The new drink menu features a tall boy section with fan favorites like Tecate and Stella Artois, as well as more unique offerings like Blanche de Bruxelles and Young’s Double Chocolate Stout.