UPDATED: 5/26/15, changes in red
The Party at the Point concert series will return to the Mount Pleasant for its 15th season on April 24th and continue on through June 26th. The events are held each Friday at 5:30 pm at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina.
In addition to the live music (starts at 6:30 pm), there are also food and drink vendors, and great views of the water! Admission is $7. Cash is needed for admission and the bar.
This year’s schedule is as follow:
- 4/24/2015 – Departure (the ultimate Journey tribute band)
- 5/1/2015 – Atlas Road Crew with The Tarlatans
- 5/8/2015 – The Dead 27s with Simplified *CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER*
- 5/15/2015 – The Blue Dogs
- 5/22/2015 – Memorial Day Kickoff with U2 by UV (a U2 concert experience)
- 5/29/2015 – Seven Handle Circus with The Kenny George Band
- 6/5/2015 – Banana Pancakes (a Jack Johnson Tribute)
- 6/12/2015 – Sol Driven Train with Jordan Igoe
- 6/19/2015 – Reggae Night with The Dubplates.
- 6/26/2015 – The Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- 7/3/2015 - Dead 27s
You can go to the official site if you would like more info.