- Woman captures water rescue on video while aboard Charleston Water Taxi (Post & Courier).
- Hundreds turn out for ‘Come Clean for Jae’ community bike ride (Post & Courier).
- Snapchat link in Mount Pleasant stabbing based on lies, documents show (Post & Courier).
- Machinists seeking union election at Charleston Boeing plant (Live 5 News).
- Dad says Citadel football player who collapsed is starting to walk (ABC News 4).
- DOT shuts down Charleston homeless camp, citing safety issues (Post & Courier).
- SC State trustees vote to fire President Thomas Elzey (ABC News 4).
- St. Patrick's Day parade road closures for downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
SOUTHERN CHARM SEASON TWO PREMIERE
- Meet the “Southern Charm” Season Two Cast (HCS).
- Take a look at how the ‘Southern’ half lives (New York Post).
- Southern Charm's Cameran Eubanks on Her Life in Reality TV and Who Got the Bad Edit on Season 1 (Glamour).
- Jennifer Snowden and Craig Conover appeared on Lowcountry Live (ABC News 4).
- Charleston RiverDogs announce Bobble Boobs giveaway on Breast Cancer Awareness Night (Post & Courier).
- Discount Disco Brunch Menu Returns To Mellow Avondale This Saturday (HCS).
- The "Shrimp & Grits March Madness" bracket from is now open for voting (Charleston Culinary Tours).
- First Look at Rendering of French-Mexican Restaurant Generalísimo (Eater Charleston).
- Bay Street Biergarten Is Going Mad this Month (HCS).
- On March 22nd, Básico Chef Bryan Cates will be in New York City to participate in the Friends of James Beard's Sunday Supper charity event (James Beard).
- Barony Tavern Will Be the Sort of Place Where Deer Can Sip Merlot (Eater Charleston).
- Rusty Rudder Now Offering “Quick Fire Lunch” (HCS).
- CSU travels to Old Dominion for 1st round NIT matchup on Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Video: Fun At The Alley (The Southern Weekend).
- Spring Fever: Review of "Outside Mullingar" (Charleston Grit).
- The Needtobreathe Classic Golf Tournament Returns on 3/23 (HCS).
- The Carolina Green Fair returns to the James Island County Park on September 20th (CCPRC).
- Family Circle Cup Offering FREE ADMISSION For Children (HCS).
- Gamecocks a #1 seed, face Savannah State (News 2).
- Water Missions International Hosts “Walk For Water” this Saturday (HCS).
- Ginny Deerin officially announces candidacy for Charleston mayor (ABC News 4).
- Fees, attitudes pose barriers to public documents (Post & Courier).
- Mayor Joe P. Riley receives prestigious Krause Center Leadership Award (The Citadel).
- Bill would shield companies that sell SC execution drugs (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley Chief Deputy Rick Ollic tells News 2 why he wants to be sheriff (News 2).
- Jeb Bush, Scott Walker schedule stops in SC (Live 5 News).
CHARLESTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Does your business provide innovative and participatory activities to the local community? Do you have a favorite skill or hobby you would like to share with the public? The Charleston County Public Library is currently seeking creative individuals or businesses to facilitate a series of six introductory workshops designed to teach participants about different aspects of DIY culture or the maker movement. This Makers in Residence series will occur twice a month from June until August, and it will give volunteers a chance to promote their businesses and their skills to an audience with similar interests.
From 3D printing to knitting, from gardening to web design, Charleston's maker community is diverse and growing, and the Charleston County Public Library Makers in Residence series is the perfect opportunity to showcase such varied local talent.
If you are interested in facilitating a workshop, please email [email protected] or call 805-6930.
- 80 years on, Charleston worries about new building design (Live 5 News).
- Moncks Corner man killed by police laid to rest (Live 5 News).
- Boeing’s landing gear supplier eyeing North Charleston site (Post & Courier).
- NCPD: Drug investigation nets nearly $200K in heroin, cash, weapons (Live 5 News).
- Carnival announces new cruise ship to depart from Charleston (ABC News 4).
- SCDMV holding Driver Suspension Eligibility Week (Live 5 News).
- St. Patrick’s Day in Charleston will have French flair this year (Post & Courier).
- Driver, North Charleston officer taken to hospital after wreck (ABC News 4).
- Family of missing Hilton Head man release statement after body found beneath dock in Brams Point area (Live 5 News).
- See The Easter Bunny at the Citadel Mall (HCS).
- Mt. Pleasant neighborhood wants someone to clean up polluted lake (ABC News 4).
- 21 firefighters battle late night shed fire in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Firefighter injured in suspicious house fire Sunday morning (ABC News 4).
- Authorities seeking couple that dropped off injured dog (ABC News 4).