- Report: Driver charged in Moncks Corner fatal accident (Live 5 News).
- First of 2 new Folly Beach bridges opens (Live 5 News).
- Firefighter hit by car while collecting for charity (ABC News 4).
- British Tabloid Calls Charleston “America’s Hippest City” (HCS).
- Summerville-set Restaurant Impossible airs next week (Post & Courier).
ST. PATRICK’S DAY
- Charleston’s Irish helped shape city (Post & Courier).
- The Best Irish Pubs in America for St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations (Yahoo).
- Photo Gallery: St. Patrick’s Day parade (Post & Courier).
- Parades have luck of the Irish when it comes to weather (ABC News 4).
- When and why Irish eyes are smiling (Post & Courier).
- Hibernian Society St. Patrick’s Day Parade Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Upcoming Restaurant 492 Built a Mighty Fence Facing Their Courtyard (Eater Charleston).
- And Robert Stehling’s fried chicken restaurant will be called…. (Charleston City Paper).
- Chick’s Fry House Serving Two-Piece Chicken Dinners This Spring (Eater Charleston).
- goat.sheep.cow. to open a NoMo location next year (Charleston City Paper).
- Wine Director Vonda Freeman of The Indigo Road Restaurant Group has been invited to attend the annual Sommelier Selection Blending Series at Raymond Vineyards in Napa Valley, California.
- Is King Street the fried chicken freeway? (Charleston City Paper).
- Coastal Living chose Edmunds Oast’s “The Red Wedding” as one of their 59 Favorite Cocktail (Coastal Living).
- Coast Beer Dinner This Thursday at Bohemian Bull (HCS).
- Asheville chefs lead off new season of Commune (Post & Courier).
- Limehouse Produce has started their 2nd Annual “Berry Creative” School Campaign (Limehouse Produce).
- Seanachai now serving food (Post & Courier).
- Review: Southern Charm returns with season two and the claws are coming back out (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm Recap: It’s all about Queen Patricia (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Charm recap: Two seasons, two christenings and one Lady Gaga tweet (Lowcountry Current).
- Southern Charm Recap 3/16/15: Season 2 Episode 1 Premiere “Return to Neverland” (Celebrity Laundry).
- Southern Wisdom: Patricia’s Words to Live By (Bravo).
- Save 15% on Family Circle Cup Tickets (Charleston City Paper).
- The inaugural Charleston Kidney Walk will be held Saturday (Kidney.org).
- Wounded Warriors softball team brings ‘no quit’ message to Citadel game (Post & Courier).
- Local designer hopes Fashion Week will springboard her collection (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Pour House expands floor space, among other improvements (Post & Courier).
- Comedian Brian Regan Returns to the PAC on 11/19 (HCS).
- Sierra Leone Refugee All Stars at Magnolia Plantation for fundraiser concert (Post & Courier).
- Voodoo Debuts Themed Concert Parties this Thursday (HCS).
- As fitness influences fashion, some challenge wearing yoga pants outside of the studio or home (Post & Courier).
- The 12th Annual Charleston Antiques Show Begins This Week (HCS).
- Bill aims to keep sharia law from making inroads in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- After much debate, House passes $6.9B budget (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Democrats plan to counter Gov. Haley’s anti-union rhetoric ahead of Boeing vote (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Thomasena Stokes-Marshall (HCS).
- Nikki Haley: No endorsement ‘anytime soon’ in presidential race (Post & Courier).
- Machinists seeking union election at SC’s Boeing plant (ABC News 4).
- College presidents urged to mobilize supporters to lobby for borrowing plan (Post & Courier).
- Jeb Bush, Nikki Haley visit battered women’s shelter (Post & Courier).
- Hillary Clinton taps longtime Clyburn aide to run South Carolina campaign (Post & Courier).
- Boeing delivers first S.C.-built 787-9 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston School of Law offers buyouts to faculty members (Post & Courier).
- Letters released, but former SC State prez says he’s not been paid (ABC News 4).
- Business Journal again named best newspaper in South Carolina (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 3 cars worth more than $225K stolen from local dealerships (ABC News 4).
- Silver Airways starts serving Charleston Thursday; new pilots wanted (Post & Courier).
- AOL co-founder to invest $100,000 in Charleston startup in pitch competition (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Doctor testifies on ‘signs of abuse’ in mother’s murder trial (ABC News 4).
- Carnival to add 4 sailings from Charleston on Sunshine in 2016 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- S.C. jobless rate held steady at 6.6% in January (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G seeks state OK of new nuclear construction schedule, higher costs (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Inmate’s death at Lee Correctional under SLED investigation (Live 5 News).
- Girl, 15, struck and killed by 2 vehicles in Darlington (ABC News 4).
- Report: Woman dies following head-on collision in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Amphibious personnel carrier rolls up on Sullivan’s Island (Post & Courier).
- Cops: Hanahan man arrested on child pornography charges (Live 5 News).
- Family asks for help finding missing Ohio woman last seen in Upstate (Live 5 News).
Lowcountry Juneteenth Week Releases Schedule of Events
Lowcountry Juneteenth of Charleston will be hosting its first ever outdoor festival during a week-long celebration called Lowcountry Juneteenth Week...
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
Freshfields Village Celebrates Spring With Seasonal Events
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?