- SLED: Probe into former Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office employees still ongoing (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police report pair of shootings, 1 fatal (ABC News 4).
- SC officers exonerated in more than 200 shootings (The State).
- Mother of 2 killed in Summerville home early Monday (ABC News 4).
- Jury returns not guilty verdicts in Bracci trial (Live 5 News).
- Two men on purported ISIS 'hit list' have addresses in Charleston area (Live 5 News).
- Carter: Troop data in online kill list was not stolen (ABC News 4).
- Feds worry about contamination in bottles of sea-aged wine (News 2).
- Everything You Need to Know About 492 Before the Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Clemson opens first Crop Shop on SC coast (ABC News 4).
- McCarus Wine Dinner Hints Restaurant 492 Won't Open This Month (Eater Charleston).
- Barony Tavern Installed Signs and Opened the Bar (Eater Charleston).
BRIDGE RUN PARTIES
- The Alley Will Open at 9 am This Saturday (HCS).
- Warehouse Hosts an “After Run Party” this Saturday (HCS).
- Fish Restaurant to Open at 10 am on Day of the Bridge Run (HCS).
- Mellow Mushroom on King Street Will Open at 8 am for Their Bridge Run Party (HCS).
- Hootie & the Blowfish Announce 2015 HomeGrown Concert Dates (HCS).
- These 20 Jaw Dropping Places In South Carolina Will Blow You Away (Only In Your State).
- Guitar Virtuoso Gary Clark, Jr. will Play the Music Farm in June (HCS).
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra League Showhouse open through April 19 (Charleston City Paper).
- Choral concert and premiere of documentary film salute the essential role of music in the culture and history of Baltic Nations (Moultrie News).
- Charleston Bed Race raises almost $20,000 (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs Announce 2015 Promos & Specials (HCS).
- Kulture Klash Returns to Charleston in April, Benefits Lowcountry AIDS Services (The Digitel Charleston).
- Sapakoff: Tajh Boyd must avoid overthinking in Pittsburgh (Post & Coureir).
- 4th Annual Runaround Sue Vintage Fashion Show Scheduled for May 16th (HCS).
- People Pedal partnership working to create a safer peninsula for cyclists (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston County School Board to weigh $67 million bus contract with Durham School Services (Post & Courier).
- Graham hopes to attract early-state National Guardsmen in his bid for president (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County Sheriff candidates meet in public forum Monday (News 2).
- How the Daimler deal was rescued (Post & Courier).
- Buses focus of protest outside CCSD board meeting Monday (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina reduces early elective delivery rate among pregnant women (Post & Courier).
- Long lost Anderson cat found in California (Independent Mail).
Before There Were Crocodiles, There Was the "Carolina Butcher" (Smithsonian Mag).
- Isle of Palms woman charged in fatal shooting of husband (Live 5 News).
- Officials: 30 students injured after school bus overturned in Walterboro (Live 5 News).
- Blackbaud CEO talks about his first year on the job (Post & Courier).
- Police: Report of jumper at Ravenel Bridge appears to have been unfounded (Post & Courier).
- Public input wanted as Mt. Pleasant PD seeks reaccreditation (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police release sketch of Wal-Mart robbery suspect (Post & Courier).
- Red Cross assisting family of Sunday morning structure fire in West Ashley (News 2).
- Charleston County School District narrows superintendent search to 3 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Domestic violence survivors convene on Trident Tech for stronger laws (ABC News 4).
- New York Fashion Week creator hails Charleston "a fashiony city" (Live 5 News).
- 2 arrested in death of 22-year-old West Columbia man (ABC News 4).
- South State Bank to close some branches in the Charleston region (Post & Courier).
- Port Royal fatal shooting victim leaves behind 3 daughters, investigators continue to pursue leads (Live 5 News).
- Ex-Bob Jones president apologizes for 1980 anti-gay remarks (ABC News 4).
- Santee Cooper OKs $4M economic loan to Cherokee County (ABC News 4).
- Infant among 5 killed in I-95 crash in Florence (News 2).
- SC gas prices dip 3 cents last week to average $2.09 (ABC News 4).
- SC dad charged with murder after baby daughter dies (News 2).