- SLED: Probe into former Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office employees still ongoing (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police report pair of shootings, 1 fatal (ABC News 4).
- SC officers exonerated in more than 200 shootings (The State).
- Mother of 2 killed in Summerville home early Monday (ABC News 4).
- Jury returns not guilty verdicts in Bracci trial (Live 5 News).
- Two men on purported ISIS ‘hit list’ have addresses in Charleston area (Live 5 News).
- Carter: Troop data in online kill list was not stolen (ABC News 4).
- Feds worry about contamination in bottles of sea-aged wine (News 2).
- Everything You Need to Know About 492 Before the Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Clemson opens first Crop Shop on SC coast (ABC News 4).
- McCarus Wine Dinner Hints Restaurant 492 Won’t Open This Month (Eater Charleston).
- Barony Tavern Installed Signs and Opened the Bar (Eater Charleston).
BRIDGE RUN PARTIES
- The Alley Will Open at 9 am This Saturday (HCS).
- Warehouse Hosts an “After Run Party” this Saturday (HCS).
- Fish Restaurant to Open at 10 am on Day of the Bridge Run (HCS).
- Mellow Mushroom on King Street Will Open at 8 am for Their Bridge Run Party (HCS).
- Hootie & the Blowfish Announce 2015 HomeGrown Concert Dates (HCS).
- These 20 Jaw Dropping Places In South Carolina Will Blow You Away (Only In Your State).
- Guitar Virtuoso Gary Clark, Jr. will Play the Music Farm in June (HCS).
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra League Showhouse open through April 19 (Charleston City Paper).
- Choral concert and premiere of documentary film salute the essential role of music in the culture and history of Baltic Nations (Moultrie News).
- Charleston Bed Race raises almost $20,000 (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs Announce 2015 Promos & Specials (HCS).
- Kulture Klash Returns to Charleston in April, Benefits Lowcountry AIDS Services (The Digitel Charleston).
- Sapakoff: Tajh Boyd must avoid overthinking in Pittsburgh (Post & Coureir).
- 4th Annual Runaround Sue Vintage Fashion Show Scheduled for May 16th (HCS).
- People Pedal partnership working to create a safer peninsula for cyclists (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston County School Board to weigh $67 million bus contract with Durham School Services (Post & Courier).
- Graham hopes to attract early-state National Guardsmen in his bid for president (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County Sheriff candidates meet in public forum Monday (News 2).
- How the Daimler deal was rescued (Post & Courier).
- Buses focus of protest outside CCSD board meeting Monday (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina reduces early elective delivery rate among pregnant women (Post & Courier).
- Long lost Anderson cat found in California (Independent Mail).
Before There Were Crocodiles, There Was the “Carolina Butcher” (Smithsonian Mag).
- Isle of Palms woman charged in fatal shooting of husband (Live 5 News).
- Officials: 30 students injured after school bus overturned in Walterboro (Live 5 News).
- Blackbaud CEO talks about his first year on the job (Post & Courier).
- Police: Report of jumper at Ravenel Bridge appears to have been unfounded (Post & Courier).
- Public input wanted as Mt. Pleasant PD seeks reaccreditation (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police release sketch of Wal-Mart robbery suspect (Post & Courier).
- Red Cross assisting family of Sunday morning structure fire in West Ashley (News 2).
- Charleston County School District narrows superintendent search to 3 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Domestic violence survivors convene on Trident Tech for stronger laws (ABC News 4).
- New York Fashion Week creator hails Charleston “a fashiony city” (Live 5 News).
- 2 arrested in death of 22-year-old West Columbia man (ABC News 4).
- South State Bank to close some branches in the Charleston region (Post & Courier).
- Port Royal fatal shooting victim leaves behind 3 daughters, investigators continue to pursue leads (Live 5 News).
- Ex-Bob Jones president apologizes for 1980 anti-gay remarks (ABC News 4).
- Santee Cooper OKs $4M economic loan to Cherokee County (ABC News 4).
- Infant among 5 killed in I-95 crash in Florence (News 2).
- SC gas prices dip 3 cents last week to average $2.09 (ABC News 4).
- SC dad charged with murder after baby daughter dies (News 2).
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Events24 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend