The next South Carolina Aquarium Good Catch Dinner will be held at SALT at Station 22 on Monday, March 30th. The event will begin at 6:30 pm. As usual, a portion of the evening's proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
The seaside evening will include a six course dinner and wine pairing designed by Executive Chef Charles Arena. The menu will include:
- Shrimp crudo lemongrass and ginger broth paired with Primaterra Prosecco
- Duo of little tunny including a spicy little tunny roll and tempura fried tunny paired with Michel Delhommeau Muscadet
- Local clam and grapefruit salad with pancetta and frisee paired with Domaine Baron Sauvignon Blanc
- Lemon and rosemary braised snapper with olives, roasted peppers, and dried oven tomatoes paired with Terre Stregate Fiano
- Roasted snowy grouper with celeriac puree, kale and minus 8 vinaigrette paired with Backstory Chardonnay
- Seasonal sorbet
Tickets are $55 (plus tax and gratuity) per person and reservations are required. Call (843) 883-3355 for reservations.