Every off season, the Charleston RiverDogs' kooky concession stand creations make headlines and this year is no exception.
The addition of a Brisket Ramen Bowl will likely be this season's culinary headline-grabber. The dish features Ramen noodles sautéed in an orange teriyaki glaze, topped with smoked beef brisket, snow peas, carrots, green onions and a hardboiled egg.
The other additions to this year's menu include:
- Smoked Turkey Wing Basket - two half-pound turkey wings that are slow-smoked and served with a blackberry sage barbeque sauce over a basket of in-house cooked pork rinds
- Summer Harvest Salad - feeds two-to-three adults and includes an entire head of hydroponically-grown butter leaf lettuce stuffed with grape tomatoes, edamame, and an herb and carrot quinoa mixture. It is topped with sprouts, sunflower seeds and a creamy avocado dressing. Plus, it's served in a replica baseball batting helmet.
- Shock Top Creamsicle Shake - the newest beer shake added to the menu
- Chocolate covered pepper bacon
- Deep-fried cheesecake on a stick
- Southern Kimchi Dog - a Hebrew National hot dog topped with collard greens, kimchi, and piquant peppers, tossed in soy sauce and a sesame seed oil sauce
- “A Knot to Remember” - a giant, 24-ounce soft pretzel, served in a pizza box with marinara, garlic butter, and a nacho cheese sauce
- Peach Moonshine Mojito
For more information, visit the team’s official website.