Cupcake DownSouth, which has locations on King Street, the Belle Hall Shopping Center in Mount Pleasant, and in Columbia, recently released eight new flavors to celebrate the arrival of spring.
The new treats include:
- Bourbon Pecan Pie: Bourbon vanilla cake, topped with butterscotch icing, rolled in chopped pralines
- Chocolate Monkey: Dark chocolate cake with white chocolate chips and walnuts dolloped with peanut butter banana cream cheese icing
- Key Lime Pie: Key lime icing and graham cracker crumbs atop a fresh vanilla bean cake
- Limon-Blu: Fresh blueberry cake topped with lemon cream cheese icing (right)
- Loco For Coco: Sweet coconut cake, topped with toasted coconut cream cheese icing
- Mint To Be: Dark chocolate cake with chocolate chips, swirled with cool mint icing and dotted with Andes mint bits
- Peaches & Cream: Peaches and cinnamon streusel baked in vanilla cake, topped with peach cream cheese icing
- Samoa: Dark chocolate cake with chocolate chips and caramel coconut cream cheese icing drizzled with caramel and chocolate
Cupcake rotates 11 different flavors each day, to check out daily flavors, visit www.freshcupcakes.com.