This event was canceled.
--Original Post Below
On Thursday, April 7th, Edmund’s Oast will team up with local blogger Megan Bryan of Saltwater Chef for a special gluten free dinner. The event, which will be held on the patio, will include five gluten free courses and a beverage option.
The menu includes:
- First Course
- English pea custard, roasted spring onions, sambal, mint
- Second Course
- Pickled shrimp on seeded toast
- Third Course
- Littleneck clams, country ham, turnips, parsley
- Fourth Course
- Chicken and Carolina Gold Rice porridge, spring shallots, brown butter
- Fifth Course
- Coconut panna cotta, lime, toasted meringue
The dinner starts at 6 pm and costs $75 per person with beverages, or $60 without beverages (does not include gratuity). Tickets can be purchased here.
For more information on Saltwater chef, visit her blog.