The supper will include a four-course menu, created by Chef Marc Collins, that will be paired with cocktails from Cathead Distillery.
There will also be live music and a pre-dinner reception.
Here’s the full menu:
- Cathead Pecan Vodka in the Desert’s Rain Cocktail
- Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur in the Chicory Dock Cocktail
- On the menu: Bresaola, Ginger Ale Dressing, Marcona Almonds, Fried Cornichon, Italian Parsley, Compressed Tomato “Tartare”, Poached Yolk
- Bristow Gin in the Trap Door Cocktail
- On the menu: Lemon Chicken Sous Vide, Buttermilk Grits, Spanish Peanuts, Grapefruit Gel, Rainbow Chard, Juniper Glacage
- Cathead Vodka in the Tribby’s Heat Cocktail
- On the menu: Tuna Steak, Vodka Sauce, Duck Bacon, Ditalini, Ricotta Cheese, King Trumpet Mushrooms, Haricot Verts
- Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka in the Matilda Cocktail
- On the menu: Seared Orange Poppy Seed Cake, Honeysuckle Ice Cream, Vanilla Clear Caramel, Pink Peppercorn Crumble
The price of the Cocktail Supper is $75 per person (plus 20% gratuity and 10.5% tax.) Reserve your seat by calling the restaurant at (843) 853-7828.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks