For the 11th straight year, High Cotton will celebrate Administrative Professionals’ Day by raising money for Communities in Schools (CIS), nonprofit dropout prevention agency that empowers students to stay in school. The benefit will be held at the restaurant on Wednesday, April 22nd.
The premise is that local businesses can treat their staff members to a three-course meal between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm at the East Bay Street establishment. All of the proceeds from the $25-per-person lunch will benefit CIS. Reservations are required and can be made by calling (843) 724-3815.
The menu includes:
Soup or Salad
- Charleston Crab Soup: blue lump crab, sherry butter, chives
- Ambrosia: smoked whipped cream, pineapple, orange, and almonds
- BBQ Lamb Sandwich: apple butter & rosemary BBQ sauce, slaw, toasted brioche roll, French fries
- Chicken & Waffles: breakfast sausage ballotine, maple syrup, pecan waffles
- High Cotton Oyster Caesar: parmesan, traditional dressing
- Orange & White Chocolate Bread Pudding: raspberry cream
- Crème Brulee: candied orange, vanilla whipped cream
- Coffee, Iced Tea or Water
For more information, click here.