- North Charleston mayor: police officer will be charged with murder (ABC News 4).
- Video: North Charleston police officer shot man in back as he ran away (Post & Courier).
- Lawmakers call for urgent action on requiring police body cameras (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death (New York Times).
- Police: Two people shot in Summerville on Central Avenue (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Man surrenders after setting fire to home, threatens to hurt himself (ABC News 4).
- Civil rights groups cancel presser about fatal officer-involved shooting (Live 5 News).
- Ex-SCGOP official arrested on domestic violence charge (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Co. residents can now text 911 for help (Live 5 News).
- Black Tap Coffee discovers overseas imitator (Post & Courier).
- Google Maps link (Google Maps).
- No dishes over $16 on 492's new menu (Charleston City Paper).
- What you need to know to get in on softie-eating action (Charleston City Paper).
- The 18 Essential Charleston Restaurants, April 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry Local First selected as 2015 South Carolina Small Business Ally of the Year (SBA).
- Full Moon Fever on Folly (Folly Beach).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E4: Making a mockery of raising the roof (Charleston City Paper).
- Proposed ordinance could pave way for higher taxi fees, regulate Uber (ABC News 4).
- City Planning Commission proposes amendment to consider re-locating cruise ship terminal (News 2).
- Lt. Gov. McMaster marks anniversary SC Dept of Archives (Live 5 News).
- Plan for five new libraries moving forward as Charleston County Council weighs sites (Post & Courier).
- Boeing S.C. executive talks union election, wages (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville board gives Dorchester Hotel final approval (Live 5 News).
- Seismic testing permits go to public hearing (Post & Courier).
- USC marking 800th anniversary of Magna Carta (Post & Courier).
- Heists in Historic Summerville (News 2).
- CCSO: Deputies arrest man who jumped into Ashley River after pursuit (Live 5 News).
- Edisto River named No. 5 most-endangered river in U.S. (News 2).
- Manufacturer: Officer could only deploy Taser one time (Live 5 News).
- Campus deaths bring calls for more oversight at Clemson, USC (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant teen charged with murder (Post & Courier).
- James Island high school students with BB gun and stun gun charged (Post & Courier).
- Report: North Charleston 8th-best place in S.C. to start business (Charleston Regional Business Journal).