- 2.7 seconds: How 8 bullets pierced the nation (Post & Courier).
- Solicitor: Murder case against Slager not eligible for death penalty (Post & Courier).
- Walter Scott and the media: How the story has been covered says a lot about new age of journalism (Post & Courier).
- Passenger in Walter Scott's car meets with SLED authorities (Live 5 News).
- Slager says he shot someone during phone call moments after shooting (ABC News 4).
- Sharpton: In wake of Walter Scott’s death, North Charleston could set ‘new tone in policing’ nationwide (Post & Courier).
- Rev. Al Sharpton comes to North Charleston to praise Mayor Summey's response to police shooting (News 2).
- Witness says Scott was Tased while on the ground (CNN).
- National Bar Association wants second officer in Walter Scott shooting video fired, arrested (Post & Courier).
- Popular South Carolina mayor weathers storm after police shooting (LA Times).
- North Charleston police are dealing with Scott’s death, too (Post & Courier).
- Shooting makes North Charleston chief's outreach job harder (AP).
- Shooting drew together ordinary lives of driver, officer (Live 5 News).
- SLED: Video confirmed investigators' early suspicions of Walter Scott's death (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina's Tri-County Fraternal Order of Police issues rallying call to members (News 2).
- North Charleston rejects Black Lives Matters ultimatum (ABC News 4).
- Officer Slager’s record shows CPR and Taser training, two complaints (Charleston City Paper).
- Vigil held at shooting scene in North Charleston Sunday (News 2).
- Nearly $2,000 raised online for Scott, man who filmed shooting (Post & Courier).
- Walter Scott attended program for dads who are behind on child support payment (Charleston City Paper).
- Lawsuit filed in another Taser incident involving Michael Slager (ABC News 4).
- Seacoast Church to buy 25 body cameras for North Charleston police (ABC News 4).
- Donald Trump: I have an investment in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Man threatening to harm himself sent hospital into lockdown (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police officer gives CPR, rescues unconscious baby on Easter weekend (Post & Courier).
- Beach Company returns from drawing board with new Sgt. Jasper plans (ABC News 4).
- King Street Grille closing Citadel Mall location (Charleston City Paper).
- The Burger Heatmap: 13 New Charleston Burgers To Eat Now (Eater Charleston).
- 5 Best Moments from the 2015 Family Circle Cup (FCC).
- Charleston area hotels near capacity from tennis, tourists and media (Post & Courier).
- 'Southern Charm' Theme Song "It's Easy" Perfectly Matches Every Dude In The Cast & I Can Prove It (Bustle).
- IAM could pull out of election if support is low (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston airport passengers may experience delays on Tuesday (Live 5 News).
- Dozens arrested in big SC drug bust (News 2).
- Charleston police officer resuscitates person at Second Sunday (News 2).
- Comcast exec’s purchase of a Kiawah Island home sets new sale price record (Post & Courier).
- Family of woman killed in Mount Pleasant’s Snowden community say they can’t understand it (Post & Courier).
- Excessive force suit filed against 3 NCPD officers in August arrest (Live 5 News).
- New shopping center planned for Maybank Highway on Johns Island (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 32-year-old mother of four dies suddenly after finishing half marathon (Live 5 News).
- Carowinds ride briefly stalls, stranding riders 150 feet up (ABC News 4).