Downtown sports bar The Alley will host their annual Kentucky Derby Party on Saturday May 2nd from 4 pm until 8 pm.
The event will feature:
- Special food and drink menu including Bulleit Bourbon Mint Juleps, Kentucky Bourbon, and more
- Traditional Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwich - Boars Head oven gold turkey over Texas toast and topped with griddled tomato, bacon, and house made gravy.
- Triple Crown Burger 4 Pack (White Castle Style)
- Fried Catfish Deviled Eggs - Salt and pepper fried catfish nuggets over artichoke deviled eggs with a Bulleit Bourbon BBQ sauce drizzle
- Country Ham Biscuit Sliders - Mini salt and pepper biscuits filled with traditional country ham topped with a Bulleit Bourbon infused orange marmalade spicy pepper jelly.
- Live bluegrass music
- A horse picking contest
- Contest for the best dressed male and female
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.