- Union cancels vote at Boeing South Carolina (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Bond set at $10,000 for Berkeley County superintendent (ABC News 4).
- Names, more info released in officer-involved shooting in Myrtle Beach (News 2).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 4/17 – 4/19/15 (HCS).
- Fee to Be Charged for Video of South Carolina Shooting, Publicist Says (New York Times).
- NAACP to DOJ: Investigate 20 years of police-involved shootings in Charleston area (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police finalize body camera policy (Charleston City Paper).
- Proviso allows victims fund to help with police body cameras (ABC News 4).
- Civil rights attorney Malik Shabazz to speak at town hall meeting in Charleston Sunday (Post & Courier).
- Fly to the Lowcountry Wingapalooza on April 24th (HCS).
- Lobsters Top One of the Lowcountry’s Most Extravagant Burgers (Eater Charleston).
- HoM Hosts 420 Party this Monday (HCS).
- Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen Set to Host Mash-Up Dinner with Obstinate Daughter (HCS).
- A new food truck – Captain Blacks Barbecue – is looking for funding (Kickstarter).
- The Evolution of Charleston’s Magnolias’ 25 Years (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Chefs Weigh In on What Makes a Perfect Burger (Eater Charleston).
- Budweiser Clydesdales celebrate anniversary in the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- Rays Goaltender Jeff Jakaitis Takes Home 2014-15 ECHL M.V.P. Honors (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds of sailboats arrive in Charleston Harbor (News 2).
- SC supporters set 175-mile river trip for military veterans (ABC News 4).
- First-round NFL draft prospect Vic Beasley suffered loss early in final Clemson season (Post & Courier).
- 28 Days You Say? reForm Studios Offering the TakeDown Challenge (HCS).
- Cane Bay hires former Citadel standout Cliff Washburn as basketball coach (Post & Courier).
- Lindsey Graham presidential bid leaning more likely than not (Post & Courier).
- Senate leader revives borrowing bill; Haley with veto threat (Live 5 News).
- Presidential hopefuls coming to South Carolina Democratic Party’s state convention (Post & Courier).
- West Ashley tree-trimming case heading to court (Post & Courier).
CCSD Teacher of the Year Finalists
- Mary Ashlie Barnes, Oakland Elementary School (News 2).
- Dana Monahan, Hunley Park Elementary School (News 2).
- Amy Ryan, Charles Pinckney Elementary School (News 2).
- Denisse Stanbery, C.E. Williams Middle School (CCSD Schools).
- Emilie Woody, Wando High School (News 2).
- New locations presented for James Island Library (Live 5 News).
- Survey of bike use in Charleston to help planners (News 2).
- Man arrested for murder in St. Stephen (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant Hospital gets 5 stars in patient satisfaction survey (Post & Courier).
- College Named a ‘Green College’ by Princeton Review (CofC).
- St. Stephen death considered a homicide (Post & Courier).
- Cross High School student arrested for having gun on campus (Live 5 News).
- Suspect arrested for James Island bank robbery (News 2).
- What would the real Sgt. Jasper think about his namesake high-density, multiuse development? (Charelston Regional Business Journal).
- BCSD: Nearby police operations put Hanahan school on temporary lockdown (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Animal Society receives dogs recovered from Alabama puppy mill (ABC News 4).
- 66 Shar Peis rescued from Summerville home; 4 arrested (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Teen accused of trying to run cyclists off road in Greenville County (Live 5 News).
- Man sentenced to 16 years on drug trafficking charges (ABC News 4).
- Columbia Man charged with leaving a child in his car for 30 minutes (Live 5 News).
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks