- 7 displaced in downtown Charleston apartment fire (Live 5 News).
- Body found in marsh in North Charleston (News 2).
- Earlier today, The Post & Courier won a Pulitzer Prize for their “Till Death Do Us Part” series (New York Times).
- Coroner: Man, 27, killed in downtown Charleston shooting Saturday morning (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police respond to Walter Scott protest during Sunday brunch at Hominy Grill (Post & Courier).
- Haley on body cams: It’s been a consideration long before Walter Scott case (ABC News 4).
- After Walter Scott’s death, fight for change in North Charleston divides activists (Post & Courier).
- Black Lives Matter releases new demands for North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Many South Carolina officers still lack dashcams in their vehicles (ABC News 4).
- More than 100 attend forum on policing and race (Live 5 News).
- Public gets demonstration, demands answers about police body cameras (Live 5 News).
- The cops and the kids: Can community outreach transform policing? (Post & Courier).
- Colleton County Sheriff’s Office already testing body cameras (Live 5 News).
- Over 20 restaurants in the works for 2015 (Charleston City Paper).
- Tapas Restaurant La Lola Planned for East Bay Street (Eater Charleston).
- Harris Teeter finalizes deal for new Charleston store (Post & Courier).
- Ellis Creek Fish Camp Scheduling a Summer Opening on James Island (Eater Charleston).
- Blue Bell Ice Cream recalls all of its products after positive test for Listeria (ABC News 4).
- RiverDogs’ seven-run inning halted by Mother Nature (ABC News 4).
- Southern Charm Star Threatens Blogger (FITS News).
- Cameran Eubanks Gets A Dog On ‘Southern Charm’ Along With Shep’s Help (Bustle).
- Shep Rose’s Birthday Party Photos Make It Look More Like ‘The Hangover’ Than ‘Southern Charm’ (Bustle).
- Warehouse to Host Kentucky Derby Social on 5/2 (HCS).
- South Carolina’s Dawn Staley, Charleston’s Warren Peper to be honored by S.C. Athletic Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- The Alley Will Host a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Party on 5/2 (HCS).
- Renovated McLeod Plantation opens to public Tuesday (Live 5 News).
- 11th Annual Share Our Suzy Memorial Event Set for May 23rd (HCS).
- Village Rep’s Seminar is fast, witty, and sharp (Charleston City Paper).
- Sol Driven Train Debuts “Altitude” Music Video (HCS).
- Breakdown: Candidates for Berkeley County Sheriff (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Clifford Smith (HCS).
- Public weighs in on I-26 traffic plans (ABC News 4).
- CCSD to hold community forum Tuesday night (News 2).
- One80 Place awarded $2 million grant to help homeless veterans (ABC News 4).
- Two Tornadoes Confirmed in Midlands Sunday (WLTX).
- Fishable? Swimmable? Charleston waters in trouble (Post & Courier).
- Opt out movement grows in South Carolina as more parents say no to standardized testing (Post & Courier).
- Do You Know Someone Who Should be the “Toast of the Town?” (HCS).
- Redesign of Center Street planned at Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- City likely to ban hammocks, slacklines tied to trees in parks (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek PD release info on suspect car in fatal hit-and-run (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston police investigating bank robbery on Ashley Phosphate Road (ABC News 4).
- Man charged in bloody beating at North Charleston apartment (Live 5 News).
- United Airlines in new concourse at CHS International Airport (News 2).
- A war’s lasting legacy, 150 years later (Post & Courier).
- Many Charleston shoppers frustrated by Target’s Lilly Pulitzer campaign (ABC News 4).
- Details added to Charleston Holocaust Memorial as hundreds attend rededication (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police investigate armed robbery at King Street business (Live 5 News).
- Man, 26, killed in Goose Creek hit and run (Live 5 News).
- Boaters rescued near Capers Island (ABC News 4).
- Photo Gallery: Morris Island Beach Clean-up (Wounded Nature).
- Room to grow: New Charleston County Sheriff’s office allows more space for investigations (ABC News 4).
- Hendrick submits plans for new Honda dealership in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Still another attempt to sell Port Royal falls through (ABC News 4).
- What role does faith have in healing? Local mom says almost everything (ABC News 4).
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks