On Purposes Adventures, which created the competition, says the goal is to create a sense of community and camaraderie between members that will foster friendships and competition for years to come. (For more information on M.o.M, click here.)
The first competition will take place on Saturday, May 2nd before and during that evening's Charleston RiverDogs' game at The Joe. M.o.M members will have the to option of competing in any or all of the following competitions:
- Fast pitch: 5 pm - 6:05 pm (prior to game start)
- Sunflower seed spitting: 5 pm - end of game
- Dizzy bat 90' sprint: must be on field by 5:20 pm, competing 5:30 pm - 6 pm
- Baseball trivia: upon check-in at M.o.M table
Members will receive the following points towards the competition:
- Attendance: 250 points
- Competition: 150 points for each activity attempted
- Performance per competition:
- 1st - 1000 points
- 2nd - 750 points
- 3rd - 500 points
Month of Man members and their supporters can pre-purchase Upper Reserve tickets for this game for just $7 each (normally $10) by clicking HERE and using the code: man15.
For more information on the event, click here.