Upper King Street restaurant and bar Prohibition will start the month of May with two beverage-focused events. On Saturday, May 2nd, it will host a Kentucky Derby Party from 4 pm to 7 pm. That event will be followed by a Champagne Happy Hour on Thursday, May 7th.
The Derby Party will include:
- Dixie Vodka cocktail specials
- Mint juleps
- Live music and entertainment
Guests should wear their best derby hats for the chance to win prizes. There is no cover charge.
The Champagne Happy Hour on May 7th will run from 5 pm to 7 pm and includes:
- Frederick Corriher Wine and Clémence Lelarge of Champagne Lelarge-Pugeot
- By-the-bottle and by-the-glass specials
- The Lelarge-Pugeot Vrigny 1er Cru Brut Tradition NV
- The Lelarge-Pugeot Vrigny 1er Cru Brut Blanc de Blancs NV
- During a special tasting portion of the happy hour, guests can sample both champagnes for $15
Further details on both events can be found on Facebook.