- SLED releases 1st photos, video of suspect in Berkeley County deputy shooting (ABC News 4).
- MUSC: Berkeley Co. deputy in critical but stable condition after surgery (Live 5 News).
- Authorities call off search for gunman in deputy’s attempted murder (Live 5 News).
- ‘If he’s out there, we’ll find him’ (Live 5 News).
- Family and friends of Kedena Brown speak out (Live 5 News).
- FOIA ability removed from SC body cam bill (Live 5 News).
- Why can’t the public access body cam footage? (Charleston City Paper).
- Man’s foot bitten by shark on Sullivan’s Island (ABC News 4).
- SLED: Endangered Person Advisory issued for 70-year-old mans (News 2).
- Nepal rescuers find 3 bodies near crashed U.S. Marine chopper that carried Stratford High grad (Post & Courier).
- Sailboat catches fire in Ashley River (ABC News 4).
- Man escapes sailboat fire on Ashley River (Live 5 News).
- SC attorney general answers questions surrounding lead prosecutor on Walter Scott case (Live 5 News).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 5/15 – 5/17/15 (HCS).
- Jeni’s ice cream shops to reopen for Memorial Day weekend (Post & Courier).
- DeSano Pizza Bakery opens its Charleston Airport restaurant (Charleston International Airport).
- Charleston Beer Garden brewing up in Mount Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Learn All About Screen Door Before the Reservations Begin (Eater Charleston).
- Butcher & Bee’s Nashville chef warms up with Charleston classes (Post & Courier).
- King Street Cafe Saint Alban Dusts Off Dinner Service Tonight (Eater Charleston).
- Award-winning Sea Turtle Film Returns To Charleston (The Island Connection).
- No. 18 CofC evens series with win No. 40 (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm’s Cameran Eubanks Says Craig And Kathryn Didn’t Hook Up (Reality Tea).
- Academic Magnet girls make it three in a row (Post & Courier).
- ‘Unbreakable bond’ carries Wando boys soccer to title game (Post & Courier).
- Kenny Bingham Sues FITSNews, Will Folks (FITSNews).
- Ports officials want to unplug shore power discussion for new cruise terminal (Post & Courier).
- Police responding to report of shots fired in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Volvo: The road to South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley officials laud Volvo as ‘biggest box under Christmas tree’ (Post & Courier).
- Charleston School of Law owner says InfiLaw only option for the future, encourages faculty and staff to reach out to company (Post & Courier).
- CofC, MUSC hold graduation ceremonies this weekend (Live 5 News).
- Prescribed burn planned on Joint Base (ABC News 4).
- FTC halts Charleston company’s gray hair reversal, prevention claims (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G: Power restored to all customers in Awendaw area following outage (Live 5 News).
- Learning more about Red Knots so they do not become have-nots (ABC News 4).
- Hugs for Horses in Georgetown on Saturday (News 2).
- Principal resigns from Colleton County Middle School (News 2).
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks