- On Wednesday, May 20th, Aya Cookhouse will host winemaker Pete Seghesio for a specially-paired wine dinner. Seghesio will be on hand to discuss the wines and the history of the winery. The event starts at 6:30 pm.
- The Coastal Cupboard will once again sharpen up for charity. The store’s annual Charity Knife Sharpening Event will run from June 11th through the 14th. Proceeds will benefit East Cooper Meals on Wheels. Patrons can get their knives sharpened for just $1 a knife. Small bites will be available throughout each day.
- The Center for Women will host their annual ‘Be Brave’ celebration on Thursday, July 16th. The group is now accepting nominations for individuals who have shown bravery in their personal and/or professional lives.
- Básico and Executive Chef Bryan Cates host a summer-themed dinner on Monday, June 1st. Produce from the restaurant’s garden will be included in the event.–
- Several Charleston restaurants and bars will participate in the national Negroni Week. From June 1st through 7th, the establishments will serve Negroni with a percentage of money from each drink purchased benefitting a local charity.
- On Sunday, June 14th, O-Ku will host a Paleo Dinner. Details are on the right.
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks