UPDATE, 6/24/15: This Event will now be held on Saturday, September 19th at the Grove at Patriots Point. Click here for more details.
-Original Post Below
YOGAPOP, a festival featuring yoga, live music, and fashion, returns to the Holy City for its fifth go-round on Saturday, June 20th from 9 am until 3 pm. It will be held at Brittlebank Park.
“YOGAPOP 5: PLAY” will be Charleston’s first full day, Summer Solstice Yoga Festival. The schedule includes:
- Blue Barn Juice
- Vintage Coffee
- One-hour, all-levels adult yoga class with Lindsay Simmons and acoustic duo Regina Ferguson and Johnny Shields
- A 45-minute family class instructed by Stacy Peth
- Ashley Bell will guide another “lighthearted and whimsical” yoga class with performers McKenzie Eddie + The Fire
- A 45-minute kids-only class instructed by Norma Boccabella
- Both partnered with musician Thomas Champagne.
- All Day
- Kid-centric yoga classes and activities
- Mini-morkshops with local yoga instructors
- Yoga Village
- Local artisan vendors
- Live music
Tickets are $25 advance or $32 at the door (if available). Kids are $10. For more information or to purchase tickets, click here. Tickets can also be purchased at the Athleta Store in Mount Pleasant Town Center.
This event benefits Yoga Kidz and This Is Noteworthy.
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
The Charleston Music Hall will host One Night with Nikki Glaser, one of the funniest people in comedy today, on...
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Comedy Night at Southern Roots Park Circle with Caleb Synan
Dashi and Reagan Sobel Yoga Partner for Yoga Class Series
The Fab Four Return to the Charleston Music Hall on December 2nd
Johns Island County Park to Host “Evening in The Park” on May 26th
Comedian Theo Von to Perform at the Gaillard Center in October
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks